We are seeking a Director/Senior Director, IOPS (Industrial Operations and Product Supply) Communications, to be responsible for leading communications in support of Regeneron’s IOPS organization located in Rensselaer, NY, and a second production site in Limerick, Ireland. This role will partner with site leaders and provide strategic counsel and tactical support to keep employees informed, engaged and focused on business priorities; drive operational excellence, data integrity and regulatory compliance; nurture a culture where people feel a sense of belonging and great pride in their work; support efforts to build the sites’ presence and profile as a preferred employer within local communities; and lead social impact efforts for IOPS.
The successful candidate will be a member of the global Corporate Affairs team, which thinks strategically and drives at a high level to support our fast-growing company and unique culture — where colleagues are passionate about their work and our mission to bring meaningful new medicines to patients in need. The team is focused on strengthening Regeneron’s reputation by developing strategies and programs that (1) distinguish our science, medicines and patient focus, (2) sustain culture and drive employee engagement, and (3) advance and differentiate our corporate responsibility commitments.
A typical day might include:
- Lead, mentor and develop a team based in Rensselaer and Limerick.
- Create innovative programs internally that leverage knowledge of diverse channels for enhancing employee communications. Establish success metrics to measure and demonstrate communications effectiveness.
- Partner with IOPS Human Resources (HR) and IOPS Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) teams to advance people and culture strategies and ensure optimal employee experience through internal communications.
- Partner with external and digital communications teams to raise awareness about IOPS successes and the people behind them.
- Work with contractors and vendors to implement and manage communication and engagement programs.
This role may be for you if you have:
- BS/BA in related field and 12-15+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience developing and implementing corporate and site communications programs for one or more publicly traded companies is preferred but not required.
- Previous supervisory experience in planning, organizing, and directing programs targeting a diverse workforce across a multi-site, multi-building manufacturing organization.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and determine priorities within a matrixed reporting structure; confidence to share new ideas; strong influencer and relationship builder.
- Strong analytical capabilities. Ability to reach sound decisions quickly, often with incomplete information, in a fast paced and rapid-growing organization.
- Direct experience with a range of communication channels and formats, including digital technologies, intranets, video, etc.
- Commitment to our Regeneron Way values: lead with science, take on big ideas, make it happen, be great together, and do what’s right.
*This role will be onsite in Rensselaer, NY and a full relocation assistance plan is available.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Regeneron is a leading biotechnology company that invents life-transforming medicines for people with serious diseases. Founded and led for over 30 years by physician-scientists, our unique ability to repeatedly and consistently translate science into medicine has led to nine FDA-approved treatments and numerous product candidates in development, almost all of which were homegrown in our laboratories. Our medicines and pipeline are designed to help patients with eye diseases, allergic and inflammatory diseases, cancer, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, neurology, infectious diseases and rare diseases.
Regeneron is also proud of award winning culture of innovation, being recognized as a Great Place to Work in 2021, Fast Company’s Best Workplace for Innovators in 2020, and Forbes JUST companies in 2020, among others.
New job listings updated daily. Click here to sign up for our newsletter to stay informed.