At DPR, we exist to build great things—including great careers. The Communications + Brand Employee Communications Professional for DPR’s Southwest region helps to engage and develop our amazing employees at every stage of their career journey.
This person is responsible for getting employees the information they need when they need it. He or she will strive to positively influence the employee experience by collaborating cross-functionally with key stakeholders to develop communications strategies designed to drive local, regional, and global priorities, target and engage distinct audience segments, uphold DPR’s culture and core values, promote a consistent employee experience and align with our external brand voice.
As a member of DPR’s global Communications + Brand team, the Employee Communications Sr. Professional will work closely with a peer group of Communications + Brand professionals who partner with teams across the company to reinforce DPR’s employer brand and further foster its culture.
In this role, they:
- Develop and implement content strategy that supports the region’s employee communications plan, which utilizes a variety of mediums (email, video, printed collateral, etc.), and is cascaded across multiple channels (newsletters, intranet, various Microsoft employee engagement platforms such as Viva and Teams, digital signage, face-to-face meetings, etc.)
- Serve as editor in chief of regional employee newsletter (source content, copywrite, edit, distribute, etc.), and HubSpot power-user
- Create engaging and innovative video for a variety of channels including email, web, social media posts, intranet and other company information channels.
- Serve as subject matter expert and/or project manager for business unit leaders, functional leaders, and other stakeholders seeking internal communications support
- Regularly liaise and story mine with regional leaders, subject matter experts, project teams, and the Marketing & Sales team to identify content that supports employee and/or external communications efforts
- Maintain inputs to DPR’s global editorial calendar via Monday.com and collaborate with Employee Communications/global Communications + Brand Team peers to ensure we’re effectively managing volume/timeliness of information being shared with employees
- Establish and implement a consistent process for cascading and monitoring engagement of information from companywide leaders equitably across all Southwest business units to reach front line employees
- Track, measure and share communications analytics and outcomes regularly
- Optimize internal channels to reach varied geographic and demographic audiences
- Explore innovative approaches to target and connect with hard-to-reach audiences
- Serve as an internal communications consultant, sharing insights and expertise across DPR whenever appropriate
- 7+ years’ experience in Internal Communications, Corporate Communications, Marketing, and/or Recruitment Marketing
- Experience with content writing and publishing, including, but not limited to newsletters, presentations, marketing materials, blogs, and social media articles
- Experience and/or interest in learning how to create short videos as well as overseeing a network of professionals who can support this (e.g. production freelancers, location experts, etc.)
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and manage a high volume of activity
- Ability to prioritize and manage expectations and resources such as third-party vendors and in-house team members, to support multiple complex projects and priorities
- Experience with and aptitude for employee communications platforms and digital tools
- Strong interpersonal skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY
DPR Construction is a forward-thinking, self-performing general contractor and construction manager specializing in technically complex and sustainable projects for the advanced technology/mission critical, life sciences, healthcare, higher education and commercial markets. DPR’s portfolio of work ranges from large-scale new construction to small tenant improvements and special projects.
DPR has been nationally recognized for its strong company culture, based on a well-defined purpose “We Exist to Build Great Things,” and four core values: integrity, enjoyment, uniqueness and ever forward. A flat, title-less organization that empowers people at all levels to make decisions, DPR ranked on FORTUNE’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list for five consecutive years.
New job listings updated daily. Click here to sign up for our newsletter to stay informed.