Marketing Communication Specialist
External Communications Manager
Dir, Digital Marketing
Communications and Employee Engagement Lead
Corporate Communications Manager
Marketing Content Assistant
Employee Relations Specialist
Communications Specialist II
Specialist, Global Communications
Employee Relations Associate
Associate Director of Executive Internal Communication
Corporate Communications Content Writer
Social Media Strategist & Content Creator
Community Affairs Manager
Marketing Manager – SEO
Community Engagement Specialist
Associate Director of Communications
Manager, Advocacy Communication
Lead Communications Specialist / Marketing
Internal Communications Strategist
Assistant Director of Communications, College of Arts & Letters
Director of Communications
Membership Sales Executive
SALARY: $70,000+ FULL COMPENSATION PACKAGE
LOCATION: EAST COAST OR CHICAGO AREA PREFERRED
LOCATION: EAST COAST OR CHICAGO
Director of Marketing
SALARY: $100,000+ FULL COMPENSATION
JOB TYPE: FULL-TIME, HYBRID
Communications Lead, Santander Auto
Team Lead – US Corporate Sustainability and Social Impact
Employee Relations Manager
Communications Manager, Government Affairs
Global Internal Communications Manager, Worldwide Customer Service Communications
HR Knowledge & Content Manager
Diversity Equity and Inclusion Specialist
Assistant Manager, Global Marketing
Digital Marketing Manager
Crisis Communications Manager
Executive Communications Lead – Customer Success
Internal Communications Director
Senior Director, Marketing Strategy
Brand Strategy Manager
Employee Relations Associate
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Employee Relations Associate, will execute and support sponsored employee relations activities and programs within an organization. In this role, you will help implement measures to increase employee morale, motivation and satisfaction, while reducing turnover. You will help senior level managers investigate employee and supervisor complaints regarding conduct, performance or attendance.
- Work with employees and management to help mediate or resolve issues.
- Assist in developing internal audit procedures assessing employee relation practices and help compile exit interview documentation.
- With frequent direction, help coordinate and align delivery of services and solutions for the business.
- With direct supervision, help coordinate diversity and equal employment opportunity programs, training and compliance.
- Apply broad theoretical job knowledge to implement or deliver processes, programs and policies.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft computer skills (Excel and Word)
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Human resources administrative experience
- Human Resources degree
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
New job listings updated daily. Click here to sign up for our newsletter to stay informed.