About the job
HP Inc.’s Supply Chain organization is seeking an Executive Communications Specialist to support communications planning. This role requires someone with creativity, growth mindset, a bias for action and passion for the employee experience. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, thinks and plans end-to-end, and easily partners with a wide group of stakeholders from senior leaders to individual contributors and support staff.
The Executive Communications Lead will report to the Director of Supply Chain Communications & Engagement. The role is based in Houston, Texas.
This role interacts with global leadership teams, communication colleagues and constituencies, both internal and external, to deliver planned and ad-hoc communication that supports HP’s supply chain operational model. Activities will include:
- Creating and delivering strategic communication counsel that aligns with HP’s vision and Supply Chain strategy and promotes leadership visibility and engagement.
- Developing a communications strategy and leading its implementation, tracking and measurement, as part of the overall Supply Chain communications program.
- Translating business strategy, initiatives, and progress for a full range of internal and external audiences.
- Monitoring external factors and stakeholders to manage risks, ensure communication effectiveness, and enhance the reputation of HP Inc.’s Supply Chain.
- Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years’ experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to translate complex strategies, initiatives, or messages for variety of audiences
- Working knowledge and comfort with multiple communication platforms for leading large engagements
- Accomplished project and process management skills
- Adept relationship management skills
- Solid business acumen
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Previous experience in a supply chain environment and/or a working knowledge of supply chain focus areas (procurement, manufacturing, logistics)
- Degree in communications or related field.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
New job listings updated daily. Click here to sign up for our newsletter to stay informed.