Marketing Communication Specialist
External Communications Manager
Dir, Digital Marketing
Communications and Employee Engagement Lead
Corporate Communications Manager
Marketing Content Assistant
Employee Relations Specialist
Communications Specialist II
Specialist, Global Communications
Employee Relations Associate
Associate Director of Executive Internal Communication
Corporate Communications Content Writer
Social Media Strategist & Content Creator
Community Affairs Manager
Marketing Manager – SEO
Community Engagement Specialist
Associate Director of Communications
Manager, Advocacy Communication
Lead Communications Specialist / Marketing
Internal Communications Strategist
Assistant Director of Communications, College of Arts & Letters
Director of Communications
Membership Sales Executive
SALARY: $70,000+ FULL COMPENSATION PACKAGE
LOCATION: EAST COAST OR CHICAGO AREA PREFERRED
LOCATION: EAST COAST OR CHICAGO
Director of Marketing
SALARY: $100,000+ FULL COMPENSATION
JOB TYPE: FULL-TIME, HYBRID
Communications Lead, Santander Auto
Team Lead – US Corporate Sustainability and Social Impact
Employee Relations Manager
Communications Manager, Government Affairs
Global Internal Communications Manager, Worldwide Customer Service Communications
HR Knowledge & Content Manager
Diversity Equity and Inclusion Specialist
Assistant Manager, Global Marketing
Digital Marketing Manager
Crisis Communications Manager
Executive Communications Lead – Customer Success
Internal Communications Director
Senior Director, Marketing Strategy
Brand Strategy Manager
Executive Communications Lead – Customer Success
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
As the market leader in enterprise application software, SAP is helping companies of all sizes and in all industries run better by redefining ERP and creating networks of intelligent enterprises that provide transparency, resiliency, and sustainability across supply chains. Our end-to-end suite of applications and services enables our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and make a difference worldwide. We are in the middle of one of the biggest cloud transformations in history and you have an opportunity to join a team leading the way with clear and compelling storytelling.
This role sits within the team leading regional communications around the world, closely aligned with the Customer Success board area, and within the Global Communications function.
As the senior lead for executive communications supporting Scott Russell, SVP of the Customer Success Board Area, you’ll be responsible for developing strategy and overseeing Scott’s communications across a wide range of channels. Scott is a dynamic leader responsible for leading nearly 40k people in an organization with massive impact externally through sales, customer success services, our partner network and more. In this impactful and critical role, you will report to the head of global customer success communications within global communications, and partner closely with Scott’s office, his leadership team, other Board Area communicators in partnership with an already-strong team of two executive communicators supporting the mission of Customer Success and Scott’s engagements.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to think big, bring executive presence, project management, communication and storytelling skills. This position requires extensive cross-group collaboration and the ability to influence at all levels of the company winning the respect and trust of diverse groups, including executives, content and business owners, peers, and Scott’s team. Must love deadline-driven work. Up to 20% global travel could be required.
- Develop a compelling, measurable, multi-audience communications platform for Scott Russell as a leader of a multi-billion dollar organization, a business expert who can comment on industry trends, and an overall champion of SAP and our customers and partners.
- Contribute as part of the regional communications leadership team to provide counsel and prevent issues with proactive crisis management approach to topics that may impact Scott, the organization or its reputation.
- Manage day-to-day requests working closely with Scott’s office, and provide a point of view on priorities including PR, speeches, internal engagements, etc that result in maximum time return on investment.
- Oversee development of compelling and visually impactful content – presentations, video, social and written – for launches, conferences, all hands and other business-critical forums.
- Partner with board area (division) HR and operations management to drive internal and employee communications rhythms that support building an outstanding employee culture and engagement within customer success
- Work with regional and country teams to set the PR and employee comms agenda, process and ensure quality return on time investment for commitments designed to amplify local SAP engagement, through travel or other agreed participation.
- Work closely with customers, partners and sponsor partners as appropriate to land agreed engagement opportunities.
- Join a community and engage with other executive communications leaders across SAP to ensure alignment, amplification and positive outcomes with a OneSAP mindset.
- 8+ years of communications, executive communications, product marketing, or related experience.
- Proven track record as an individual contributor, working with senior executives in a multinational, multi-cultural environment driving communications plans and impactful outcomes.
- Seasoned business communications professional with multi-disciplinary experience -understanding of enterprise software and cloud services a plus.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven experience building thought leadership and engaging executive platforms.
- Expert-level knowledge of the fundamentals of speechwriting, presentation development, social media platforms and working with creative teams and agencies.
- Track record of “A-game” work and reliable delivery on deadlines.
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills with ability to build positive working relationships at all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem resolution and decision-making skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities and reprioritize as necessary to align with current business objectives, and act under pressure with poise.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- An undergraduate B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent business experience preferred.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com.
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Compensation Range Transparency:
SAP believes the value of pay transparency contributes towards an honest and supportive culture and is a significant step toward demonstrating SAP’s commitment to pay equity. SAP provides the annualized compensation range inclusive of base salary and variable incentive target for the career level applicable to the posted role. The targeted combined range for this position is 151,600 – 353,100 USD. The actual amount to be offered to the successful candidate will be within that range, dependent upon the key aspects of each case which may include education, skills, experience, scope of the role, location, etc. as determined through the selection process. Any SAP variable incentive includes a targeted dollar amount and any actual payout amount is dependent on company and personal performance. Please reference this link for a summary of SAP benefits and eligibility requirements: SAP North America Benefits.
New job listings updated daily. Click here to sign up for our newsletter to stay informed.