Marketing Communication Specialist
External Communications Manager
Dir, Digital Marketing
Communications and Employee Engagement Lead
Corporate Communications Manager
Marketing Content Assistant
Employee Relations Specialist
Communications Specialist II
Specialist, Global Communications
Employee Relations Associate
Associate Director of Executive Internal Communication
Corporate Communications Content Writer
Social Media Strategist & Content Creator
Community Affairs Manager
Marketing Manager – SEO
Community Engagement Specialist
Associate Director of Communications
Manager, Advocacy Communication
Lead Communications Specialist / Marketing
Internal Communications Strategist
Assistant Director of Communications, College of Arts & Letters
Director of Communications
Membership Sales Executive
SALARY: $70,000+ FULL COMPENSATION PACKAGE
LOCATION: EAST COAST OR CHICAGO AREA PREFERRED
LOCATION: EAST COAST OR CHICAGO
Director of Marketing
SALARY: $100,000+ FULL COMPENSATION
JOB TYPE: FULL-TIME, HYBRID
Communications Lead, Santander Auto
Team Lead – US Corporate Sustainability and Social Impact
Employee Relations Manager
Communications Manager, Government Affairs
Global Internal Communications Manager, Worldwide Customer Service Communications
HR Knowledge & Content Manager
Diversity Equity and Inclusion Specialist
Assistant Manager, Global Marketing
Digital Marketing Manager
Crisis Communications Manager
Executive Communications Lead – Customer Success
Internal Communications Director
Senior Director, Marketing Strategy
Brand Strategy Manager
Internal Communications Director
Arrow is a purpose and values-driven company, guiding innovation forward for leading technology manufacturers and service providers.
As the Director of Internal Communications, you are responsible for the strategic and operational leadership of Arrow’s communications framework, serving as a long-term lever to shape perceptions of and conversations about Arrow internally. Through strong storytelling capability and attention to detail, you align with leaders to advance a communications strategy and practice that emphasizes Arrow’s noble purpose and instills a One Arrow mindset. Working alongside and reporting to the Vice President of Corporate Affairs, you will deliver sophistication and consistency in how Arrow shares information globally.
How You Make an Impact
- Deliver the Internal Communications agenda. Using a defined communication framework, lead Arrow’s communications practice, emphasizing company culture and workplace experience. Proactively tell stories through critical messaging, with a focus on digitization.
- Advise leaders and cross-functional stakeholders on Arrow’s employee communication practices, ensuring consistency in message that aligns with business intent. Partner with relevant parties to maintain global standards and publish narratives that are resonant with target audiences.
- Elevate the communication standard. Develop messaging that is clear, interesting, and relevant. Showcase superior writing, editing, and presentation skills, while simultaneously upleveling others to do the same. Build and sustain a team of high performing talent that demonstrates strong communications discipline.
- Measure and share success. Utilize digital engagement tools to track, report, and improve outcomes and successes. Communicate across multiple levels and channels to maximize messaging and impact.
- Continually refine Arrow’s framework. Through goal setting and prioritizing, identify opportunities to improve performance with respect to Arrow’s communication framework, incorporating external trends and technologies that advance the overall agenda.
- Work effectively across various teams and priorities, leading time-sensitive projects under tight deadlines. Showcase strong cross-departmental collaboration and respond to needs with urgency and resourcefulness.
- Influence and guide internal stakeholders through various levels in the organization, with a focus on maximizing communication effectiveness.
- Drive adoption of communication standards and practices globally, ensuring alignment with Arrow’s brand, image, and tone.
- Foresee and effectuate the digitization of internal communications for positive gains in the quality and quantity of service deliverables.
- Anticipate the needs of leadership for critical information sharing on timely and relevant business topics.
- Develop departmental and programmatic goal plans, including effective prioritization that ensures overall success.
- Control resources, practices, and policies associated with internal communications.
- Look beyond existing methodologies to define and resolve complex issues.
- Effectively manage and deliver multiple deadlines, demonstrating the ability to respond quickly and effectively to time-sensitive matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, business, or related field.
- 12+ years’ experience overseeing employee and business-related communications for a Fortune 500 company or global enterprise.
- Superior writing, editing, and presentation skills, with the ability to coach others to do the same.
- Demonstrated success in storytelling – through narrative, data-based, and presentation-related channels.
- Tech savvy mindset and the ability to modernize practices through digitization.
- The ability to influence across different organization levels and contribute to others’ communication development.
- Strategic global mindset and capability to create enterprise-wide approaches that are effective across all markets.
- Effective internal and external relationship building and stakeholdering.
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly, synthesize information, and generate meaningful insights.
- Strong process management and organization skills, directing work across multiple channels and functions.
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Free covered parking, included bicycle and motorcycle parking.
- And more!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Enabling technology solutions that improve business and daily life, Arrow Electronics guides innovation forward for over 210,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With a global network of suppliers, engineers and manufacturers, Arrow is the shortest distance between what’s possible and what’s practical. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. We are a Fortune 104 company with 2022 sales of $37.12 billion. Our global team includes 22,000+ employees in over 220 sales locations and 43 distribution and value-added centers. We help the world’s best technology companies think “Five Years Out,” working together to innovate the next big thing after the next big thing.
Are you thinking Five Years Out? Join us at careers.arrow.com.
New job listings updated daily. Click here to sign up for our newsletter to stay informed.