About the job
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a #futureshaper, a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell means developing cool things and changing the world, all while building a dynamic career with opportunities to shape your own future.
Honeywell is seeking an Internal Communications Manager to support our Safety and Productivity Solutions (SPS) business. This individual should be able to work independently, and in a team, take initiative and effectively interact with all levels of our global organization. The ideal candidate should have a passion for writing, a flair for creative campaign development, a background involving communication channel management and experience building complex communications plans.
The individual will be responsible for developing and delivering comprehensive internal communications strategies that effectively position executives, create organizational alignment, promote employee engagement and drive understanding of company goals and objectives. He/she will also collaborate with leaders on critical change management and I&D initiatives. The role will be based in Mason, OH and will report to the Sr. Director of Internal Communications, SPS.
- Develop and deliver strategic and tactical communications for the business
- Mange internal communications channels and related content management strategies
- Develop clear and concise written materials for use with employees, managers and the HR organization
- Innovate the internal communications team through new thinking, tools and vehicles
- Special projects as needed
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of demonstrated successful communications experience
- 2+ years of experience developing communication strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism or related field
- Creative and strategic thinker – risk-taker
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced and highly matrixed environment
- Bias for action and results oriented
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong organizational, planning and time-management skills
- Experience developing and managing digital programs, content and editorial performance
- Ability to coach and counsel senior leaders on communications best practices
- A positive, can-do spirit
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
New job listings updated daily. Click here to sign up for our newsletter to stay informed.