The Marketing Coordinator assists the Affordable Housing division by creating campaign collateral and supporting workflow through the entire process of marketing a property. This position is responsible for preparing marketing materials, information packages, maintaining client communication, as well as other administrative duties. The ideal candidate will have some background with design or content writing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains CBRE brand, product, and messaging by modifying templates to produce high quality marketing materials for multifamily properties.
- Produce deliverables within deadlines, while maintaining communication with team
- Coordinates property tours with local management companies, brokers, photographers, and potential investors.
- Performs market research and writes and edits copy for campaign collateral and communication.
- Compiles the content for deliverables by performing market research, writing client-specific property and location overviews, and editing property photos.
- Updates and maintains various information databases, and generates reports as required.
- Abstracts purchasing information from interested buyers to create offer summaries for sellers.
- Communicates cross-functionally with other departments, vendors, and external clients.
- Other duties may be assigned.
No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
Desired Skills and Experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) from a 4-year college or university required. Degree in Marketing and/or Business Administration preferred. Experience providing marketing and project support to multiple or team of professionals preferred; ability to determine and respond to conflicting priorities required. Experience working in a fast-paced environment preferred.
CERTIFICATES AND/OR LICENSES
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis.
Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Intermediate skills working in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop required. Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite, online research, and writing composition.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are the global leader in commercial real estate services and investments. With services, insights and data that span every dimension of the industry, we create solutions for clients of every size, in every sector and across every geography.
New job listings updated daily. Click here to sign up for our newsletter to stay informed.