Marketing & Events Manager (Marketing Lead Analyst – C13), VP, Client Engagement and Marketing, NAM Markets
Working directly with the Marketing Managers, the Marketing Associate operates within a highly collaborative and thriving team setting. The ideal candidate has a strong passion for marketing with keen attention to detail and is a strong writer and communicator. This candidate should be a team player and a self-starter.
- Write and deploy email marketing campaigns and provide performance data analysis
- Outreach to secure and fulfill partnerships
- Work closely with Marketing Managers to assist with development of various marketing plans
- Support database management and audience development
- Assist with social media marketing
- Help with multi-channel marketing efforts, i.e.: feather, AdWords, AdRoll, Etc.
- Maintain regular campaign analysis reports to assure successful results
- SEO optimization of event sites and continual maintenance throughout the marketing cycle
- Create, manage, and support various registration platforms
- Assist in marcom efforts to promote sponsorship opportunities and drive lead gen efforts for prospects.
- Assist in all onsite registration, logistics and operations support during live events
- 3-5 years of event marketing experience
- Effective project management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented and timeline focused
- Excellent marketing writer and communicator
- Knowledge of social media marketing and audience development
- Expert in email marketing strategy
- A bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Advertising, or a related field
BENEFITS & PERKS
- 401(k) with a generous employer match
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- Company paid disability and life insurance
- Parking, transit, and dependent care plan
- Generous paid time off, plus nearly 20 scheduled paid holidays
- Early Friday office close year-round
- Option to work from home
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Ragan Communications is the leading media brand among millions of communicators and business leaders worldwide. For more than 50 years, we’ve been serving communicators, marketers and PR professionals at all stages of their career. Everything we do at Ragan is in the service of giving communicators ideas, intelligence, resources, connections, and inspiration to help them advance their brand’s mission and goals. Ragan Communications is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is a member of the Diversity Action Alliance.
New job listings updated daily. Click here to sign up for our newsletter to stay informed.