Marketing Communication Specialist
External Communications Manager
Dir, Digital Marketing
Communications and Employee Engagement Lead
Corporate Communications Manager
Marketing Content Assistant
Employee Relations Specialist
Communications Specialist II
Specialist, Global Communications
Employee Relations Associate
Associate Director of Executive Internal Communication
Corporate Communications Content Writer
Social Media Strategist & Content Creator
Community Affairs Manager
Marketing Manager – SEO
Community Engagement Specialist
Associate Director of Communications
Manager, Advocacy Communication
Lead Communications Specialist / Marketing
Internal Communications Strategist
Assistant Director of Communications, College of Arts & Letters
Director of Communications
Membership Sales Executive
SALARY: $70,000+ FULL COMPENSATION PACKAGE
LOCATION: EAST COAST OR CHICAGO AREA PREFERRED
LOCATION: EAST COAST OR CHICAGO
Director of Marketing
SALARY: $100,000+ FULL COMPENSATION
JOB TYPE: FULL-TIME, HYBRID
Communications Lead, Santander Auto
Team Lead – US Corporate Sustainability and Social Impact
Employee Relations Manager
Communications Manager, Government Affairs
Global Internal Communications Manager, Worldwide Customer Service Communications
HR Knowledge & Content Manager
Diversity Equity and Inclusion Specialist
Assistant Manager, Global Marketing
Digital Marketing Manager
Crisis Communications Manager
Executive Communications Lead – Customer Success
Internal Communications Director
Senior Director, Marketing Strategy
Brand Strategy Manager
LOCATION: EAST COAST OR CHICAGO
Working directly with the Marketing Managers, the Marketing Coordinator operates within a highly collaborative and thriving team setting. The ideal candidate has a strong passion for marketing with keen attention to detail and is a strong writer and communicator. This candidate should be a team player and a self-starter.
- Write and deploy email marketing campaigns and provide performance data analysis.
- Outreach to secure and fulfill partnerships.
- Work closely with Marketing Managers to assist with development of various marketing plans.
- Support database management and audience development.
- Assist with social media marketing.
- Help with multi-channel marketing efforts, i.e.: feather, AdWords, AdRoll, Etc.
- Maintain regular campaign analysis reports to assure successful results.
- SEO optimization of event sites and continual maintenance throughout the marketing cycle.
- Create, manage, and support various registration platforms.
- Assist in marcom efforts to promote sponsorship opportunities and drive lead gen efforts for prospects.
- Assist in all onsite registration, logistics and operations support during live events.
- 2-5 years of event marketing experience
- Effective project management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented and timeline focused
- Excellent marketing writer and communicator
- Knowledge of social media marketing and audience development
- Expert in email marketing strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Advertising, or a related field
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- 401(k) retirement planning and company match
- Comprehensive health plans
- Dental and vision insurance
- 18 days PTO per calendar year
- 22 additional paid holidays
- Flexible work environment
- Supportive onboarding
- Learning and development
- Company social events
- Company paid disability and life insurance
- Parking, transit, and dependent care plan
- Option to work from home
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Ragan Communications is the leading media brand among millions of communicators and business leaders worldwide. For more than 50 years, we’ve been serving communicators, marketers, and PR professionals at all stages of their career. Everything we do at Ragan is in the service of giving communicators ideas, intelligence, resources, connections, and inspiration to help them advance their brand’s mission and goals. Ragan Communications is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is a member of the Diversity Action Alliance.
New job listings updated daily. Click here to sign up for our newsletter to stay informed.