About the job
Location: Elevance Health supports a hybrid workplace model (virtual and in-office) with PulsePoint sites used for collaboration, community, and connection. This includes remote work and 1-2 days in office per week.
The Marketing Manager – Content Strategy is responsible for developing content and Commercial marketing tactical plans that support client growth & retention in alignment with enterprise-wide content strategy.
How You Will Make an Impact
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Define, create, and activate content strategies for our commercial audiences in alignment with business objectives and enterprise content strategy.
- Leads development of B2B content and marketing collateral.
- Synthesize information and develop differentiating content and channel presence.
- Coordinates the development and review of collateral & communication materials with appropriate resources.
- Provides leadership and direction to marketing support teams and creative staff.
- Measure success of content, channels, and tactics.
- Innovate and optimize our core messaging and channel strategy.
- Advances our content strategy & thought leadership framework through connected storytelling and strategic alignment.
- Maintain deep knowledge about our commitment to digitally enabled, wholehealth solutions.
- Collaborates closely with enterprise marketing teams, Product partners, Digital teams, and Sales/Client management teams.
- Requires a BA/BS degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities, and Experiences
- Experience with content strategy and digital marketing tactics in the healthcare or financial services industries.
- Associates in this role are expected to have strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, problem-solving skills, facilitation skills, and analytical skills.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Elevance Health, we are creating a culture that is designed to advance our strategy but will also lead to personal and professional growth for our associates. Our values and behaviors are the root of our culture. They are how we achieve our strategy, power our business outcomes and drive our shared success – for our consumers, our associates, our communities and our business.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Elevance Health operates in a Hybrid Workforce Strategy. Unless specified as primarily virtual by the hiring manager, associates are required to work at an Elevance Health location at least once per week, and potentially several times per week. Specific requirements and expectations for time onsite will be discussed as part of the hiring process. Candidates must reside within 50 miles or 1-hour commute each way of a relevant Elevance Health location.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide an acceptable explanation. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com assistance.
New job listings updated daily. Click here to sign up for our newsletter to stay informed.