SAIC is looking for a talented Organizational Communications Specialist. This is a unique opportunity to join a highly creative and evolving team during an exciting organization transformation. With new leadership in place, we are engaging with our employees in more meaningful and effective ways.
The goal of this position is to enhance the employee experience by driving and increasing employee knowledge and engagement through compelling, effective and targeted communications. Primary areas of responsibility include creating and writing compelling content in support of human resources-specific initiatives such as organizational transformation and change, engagement initiatives, new technologies, retention strategies, and more, reaching SAIC employees in their home office, multiple SAIC offices, and a diverse mix of client sites.
The environment at SAIC is fast-paced and dynamic. In this role, you will have the ability to become a trusted advisor to all areas of the organization, with a focus on human resources programs. And you will be working with a communications team that regularly tries to extend the limits of what is possible.
This position reports to the Senior Director of Corporate Communication.
This role is remote with some required travel to the SAIC corporate office.
- Partner with stakeholders across the organization to create and implement communication plans that maximize employee adoption of a desired change. These plans may include change management strategies around stakeholder assessments, leadership alignment, change readiness, end-user training and communications.
- Research, write, and create internal employee communications that deliver against SAIC’s goals of engaging, inspiring and empowering employees and managers. This includes developing communications strategies, developing, writing and posting content on internal web sites, developing and designing creative communications deliverables, writing emails to be disseminated company-wide, producing videos, creating presentations and toolkits and writing articles.
- As a member of SAIC’s Corporate Communications team, create and implement communications strategies and plans to effectively engage employees on and offsite to raise awareness of change initiatives, programs and policies.
- Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience.
- Strong writing skills required. A proactive planner and results-oriented thinker, this candidate must have experience crafting, leading and implementing communication plans related to people, processes and technologies.
- Demonstrated ability with conducting stakeholder assessments to inform the resources, communications and training strategies needed to implement new systems and programs.
New job listings updated daily. Click here to sign up for our newsletter to stay informed.