Our Global Public Relations Team at UKG researches, uncovers, and tells stories that help shape the future of work for the better. We know that happy and fulfilled employees drive profits, and our team is at the forefront of telling stories that inspire organizations to become great places to work through technology built for all – no matter how small or large they are.
As a Public Relations Specialist focusing on UKG product & innovation PR, you will play a key role in enhancing our company’s reputation with small- to midsized businesses (SMBs) while simultaneously promoting workplace initiatives that build better places to work AND drive profitability. You will collaborate with others across the Marketing team, the product and development team, the UKG Alliance & Ecosystem team, UKG HR leaders, UKG executives, and external partners to execute PR strategies that align with our company’s values (United, Kind, and Growing) and business goals.
Duties And Responsibilities
- SMB Trend and Product PR: Support the development of and help execute PR strategies to communicate product updates, innovations, and industry trends relevant to SMBs. Craft compelling narratives and messages to showcase the value of our SMB solutions, including telling stories about how UKG can make the hard stuff easier for businesses and their employees.
- Alliance & Ecosystem (i.e., Partner) PR: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to assist in promoting partnerships and ecosystem collaborations, positioning UKG as a leader in HR technology alliances and open-source HR, payroll, and workforce management technology.
- SMB Product Award Submissions: Identify relevant industry awards and accolades, and help coordinate submissions to showcase the excellence of our SMB-focused solutions.
- Media Monitoring and Measurement: Work across the broader team to help manage the Cision account to track media coverage, sentiment, and industry trends for the broader Global PR Team. Help provide insightful analysis and reporting to assess the impact of PR efforts and guide future strategies.
If you’re a passionate and skilled PR professional looking to embark on an exciting journey with a leading global HR software company, we encourage you to apply. Join us in shaping the future of work and helping organizations worldwide create thriving workplace cultures!
- Ability and willingness to come into the office three days per week
- Exceptional writing skills with the ability to craft persuasive and engaging content that will inspire others to take action.
- Experience quickly understanding, simplifying, and communicating about complex B2B technology concepts.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders.
- Proficiency in media monitoring and measurement tools, such as Cision.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Passion for technology, innovation, and helping small and medium-sized businesses succeed!
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, or a related field.
- At least 2-3 years of Tech PR agency experience or working in a corporate communications role with a B2B technology company.
- A strong understanding of PR best practices.
- Familiarity with content management systems and website platforms, including Drupel and SharePoint.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Here at UKG, our purpose is people™. Our HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions help organizations unlock happier outcomes for all. And our U Krewers, who build those solutions and support our business, are talented, collaborative, and innovative problem-solvers. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people – both at work and at home. Our benefits show that we care about the whole you, from adoption and surrogacy assistance to tuition reimbursement and wellness programs. Our employee resource groups provide a welcoming place to land, learn, and connect with those who share your passions and interests. What are you waiting for?
New job listings updated daily. Click here to sign up for our newsletter to stay informed.