Humana’s Marketing Organization is seeking a Senior Associate Communications Professional to join the Corporate Communications team working remote anywhere in the U.S. The Senior Professional, Associate Communications executes corporate internal communications initiatives that support the company strategy and business priorities. This role helps develop compelling content and communications programs that drive action and engagement, demonstrating exceptional writing, editing and multimedia creation for all internal communications channels.
This individual serves as a strategic consultant and works with the Corporate Communications team and key business partners to craft and implement high-impact communications for internal audiences.
Key Role Functions
- Produces exceptional content and provides writing support for internal communications strategies, also influencing the strategy itself
- Supports senior leaders with message development and distribution
- Develops creative multimedia content and compelling storytelling packages that reinforce Humana’s brand, culture, Employee Value Proposition (EVP) and customer-centric approach
- Uses data and analytics to guide communications plans and strategies, identifying and deploying the tactics that make the biggest impact
- Act as a steward for Humana’s brand and uphold it in communications products and tactics
- Partner with internal stakeholders to deliver timely, relevant communications using new and emerging technologies
- Connect with cross-functional business partners to build and maintain an associate communications strategy and curate content that is meaningful to associates and key business initiatives
- Serve as an administrator internal communications channels, such as SharePoint, Buzz, Teams and others
- Work with Corporate Communications leadership and other communications to improve communications effectiveness, measurement and process
- Leads internal and virtual event planning and execution for corporate, segment and department meetings
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of employee communications or public relations experience with proven expertise in developing communications strategies that drive results
- Ability to manage communications campaigns, ranging in size and scope, from concept to delivery
- Passion for emerging technology and enthusiasm for engaging, interactive communications
- Adept at data and analytics to drive content and channel decisions
- Demonstrated ability to independently plan, lead and implement a variety of comms projects for different stakeholders
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, multitask and deliver quality work under pressure
- Exceptional written communications skills and deep experience as a content creator
- Proactive, flexible and always seeking improvement and positive change
- Ability to use discretion and possess exceptional judgement
- Foster an open, inclusive and diverse community at Humana
- Advanced skills using O365 suite, including Teams and SharePoint
- Ability to understand channels
- Experience working in a large corporate environment
Covid-19 Vaccine/Testing Requirement
Humana and its subsidiaries require vaccinated associates who work outside of their home to submit proof of vaccination, including COVID-19 boosters. Associates who remain unvaccinated must either undergo weekly negative COVID testing OR wear a mask at all times while in a Humana facility or while working in the field.
Work at Home/Remote Requirements
- Must ensure designated work area is free from distractions during work hours and virtual meetings
- Must provide a high-speed DSL or cable modem for a workspace (Satellite and Hotspots are prohibited). A minimum standard speed of 10×1 (10mbs download x 1mbs upload) for optimal performance of is required
Scheduled Weekly Hours
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Humana Inc. is committed to helping our millions of medical and specialty members achieve their best health. Our successful history in care delivery and health plan administration is helping us create a new kind of integrated care with the power to improve health and well-being and lower costs. Our efforts are leading to a better quality of life for people with Medicare, families, individuals, military service personnel, and communities at large.
To accomplish that, we support physicians and other health care professionals as they work to deliver the right care in the right place for their patients, our members. Our range of clinical capabilities, resources and tools – such as in-home care, behavioral health, pharmacy services, data analytics and wellness solutions – combine to produce a simplified experience that makes health care easier to navigate and more effective.
New job listings updated daily. Click here to sign up for our newsletter to stay informed.