About the job
- Lead efforts to shape and to bring the company’s Genitourinary (GU) brands to life by participating and contributing toward of brand customer insight market research projects along with market research function point.
- Work collaboratively with multiple functional teams including the global disease team, market research and regions to achieve assigned product aspiration.
- Participate in the L3 Strategic Framework sessions for assigned product(s) aligned with the global disease team.
- Lead the brand strategy annual Oneplan in collaboration with the global disease team.
- Lead the development of customer engagement plans aligned to opportunity spaces that include science, label and region input to help support delivery of a unified, positive customer experience.
- Ensure alignment of and execution of key strategic communication objectives for assigned brand(s).
- Drive content development designed to drive customer engagement in multiple channels.
- Coordinate with agency partners on customer engagement material development and on the promotional review team (PRT) process.
- Ensure appropriate administration of promotional budgets for assigned product.
- Conduct all activities in compliance with the company’s policies, values and standards.
- Execute global promotional and medical education material development and work with global learning & development lead to build strong train the trainer programs for regions and markets around the world.
- Demonstrate operational efficiency by leveraging, integrating best practices and facilitating cross-region learning.
- Lead the creation and monitoring of agency scope of work (SOWs) and the bi-annual agency of record evaluation process
Education Minimum Requirements
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or Pharmacy. Must have at least 3 years’ experience with cross-functional teamwork.
Required Experience And Skills
- Demonstrated ability to execute large projects; excellent planning and presentation skills and strong communication skills are also required.
- 5% travel required (domestic or international), as needed.
- Hybrid role where, in office is expected and some telecommuting permitted.
- 40 hours per week: M-F – 9am-5pm.
- Must have proof of legal authority to work in the United States
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are known as Merck & Co., Inc., Rahway, New Jersey, USA in the United States and Canada and MSD everywhere else. For more than a century, we have been inventing for life, bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world’s most challenging diseases. Today, our company continues to be at the forefront of research to deliver innovative health solutions and advance the prevention and treatment of diseases that threaten people and animals around the world.
New job listings updated daily. Click here to sign up for our newsletter to stay informed.