Marketing Communication Specialist
External Communications Manager
Dir, Digital Marketing
Communications and Employee Engagement Lead
Corporate Communications Manager
Marketing Content Assistant
Employee Relations Specialist
Communications Specialist II
Specialist, Global Communications
Employee Relations Associate
Associate Director of Executive Internal Communication
Corporate Communications Content Writer
Social Media Strategist & Content Creator
Community Affairs Manager
Marketing Manager – SEO
Community Engagement Specialist
Associate Director of Communications
Manager, Advocacy Communication
Lead Communications Specialist / Marketing
Internal Communications Strategist
Assistant Director of Communications, College of Arts & Letters
Director of Communications
Membership Sales Executive
SALARY: $70,000+ FULL COMPENSATION PACKAGE
LOCATION: EAST COAST OR CHICAGO AREA PREFERRED
LOCATION: EAST COAST OR CHICAGO
Director of Marketing
SALARY: $100,000+ FULL COMPENSATION
JOB TYPE: FULL-TIME, HYBRID
Communications Lead, Santander Auto
Team Lead – US Corporate Sustainability and Social Impact
Employee Relations Manager
Communications Manager, Government Affairs
Global Internal Communications Manager, Worldwide Customer Service Communications
HR Knowledge & Content Manager
Diversity Equity and Inclusion Specialist
Assistant Manager, Global Marketing
Digital Marketing Manager
Crisis Communications Manager
Executive Communications Lead – Customer Success
Internal Communications Director
Senior Director, Marketing Strategy
Brand Strategy Manager
Social Media Strategist & Content Creator
Does the status quo bore you? Do you defy convention? If so, you might be the perfect candidate to help fuel our organization’s passion for what’s next. Be a part of building the iconic Quaker Masterbrand through the execution of highly engaging organic social media programming.
The PepsiCo Foods North America (PFNA) D3 Digital Marketing & Social Media Team is looking for a strategic, results-oriented Social Media Strategist who thrives in a fast-paced, innovative marketing environment. Lead the strategy and oversee activation of our social media marketing efforts for the Quaker brand across both emerging and legacy channels within the social media ecosystem. This role will be responsible for supporting both proactive and reactive consumer response, social strategy, and content creation for Quaker within the internal agency team D3 at PFNA. The successful candidate will be a social media expert, adept in applying the latest best practices in social media content creation and consumer engagement across a broad spectrum of social media platforms.
- Responsible for development and implementation of social media communication strategies in support of brand objectives.
- Provide guidance to Community Manager in delivering industry-leading engagement and disruptive reactive social media moments.
- Oversee influencer / creator strategies and help manage partners in collaboration with Brand Teams and/or other relevant stakeholders.
- Lead ongoing management of existing Social Media capabilities including Culture Calendar and Trend Reporting as well as contribute to the development of net new capabilities.
- Stay informed of the latest social media related trends and best practices.
- Advocate for new ideas and approaches in support of continuous improvement / innovation.
- Create and capture lo-fi photos and short-form videos for use on emerging social media channels.
- Craft engaging social media copy as needed.
- Collaborate cross-functionally within the organization to ensure necessary governance is in place to run social media programs and mitigate any undue reputational risk.
- Lead social media analytics for assigned brands and help oversee report generation by team.
- Collaborate with outside agencies and social media platforms partners to ensure best-in-class execution, always.
Compensation and Benefits:
- The expected compensation range for this position is between $68,000 – $ 113,850 based on a full-time schedule
- Location, confirmed job-related skills and experience will be considered in setting actual starting salary
- Bonus based on performance and eligibility; target payout is 8% of annual salary paid out annually
- Paid time off subject to eligibility, including paid parental leave, vacation, sick, and bereavement
- In addition to salary, PepsiCo offers a comprehensive benefits package to support our employees and their families, subject to elections and eligibility: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Insurance (Accident, Group Legal, Life), Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
- Minimum Qualification: Undergraduate Degree
- Preferred: Concentration in Marketing, Communications and/or New Media preferred
- 3-4 years of professional strategic and tactical multi-channel marketing & social media communications experience
Skills / Capabilities
- Experience successfully managing people and contributing to cross functional teams.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Experience and strong understanding of the social media marketing landscape and growth of creator/influencer marketing.
- Familiarity with a variety of social media analytics tools & content publishing platforms.
- Expert level experience with social and influencer platforms like FB/Instagram, TikTok, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Strong consumer empathy & customer-centricity. Demonstrated ability to place the consumer at the heart of everything.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience working within CPG Food and Beverage industry, preferred.
- Collaborative attitude with strong interdepartmental communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in fast paced environment.
- Self-starter with eagerness to learn and grow into the social media space.
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and ability to develop social media marketing tactics that deliver on brand objectives.
- Creative thinker who can bring a brand voice to life across a variety of social media touchpoints.
- Ability to tell a story, synthesize and convey key messages in a dynamic and compelling way (both externally to consumers and internally to key stakeholders).
- Entrepreneurial mindset – willingness to roll up your sleeves and get creative with their team.
COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment for this role. Please note that all such company vaccine requirements provide the opportunity to request an approved accommodation or exemption under applicable law.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy.
New job listings updated daily. Click here to sign up for our newsletter to stay informed.