Marketing Communication Specialist
External Communications Manager
Dir, Digital Marketing
Communications and Employee Engagement Lead
Corporate Communications Manager
Marketing Content Assistant
Employee Relations Specialist
Communications Specialist II
Specialist, Global Communications
Employee Relations Associate
Associate Director of Executive Internal Communication
Corporate Communications Content Writer
Social Media Strategist & Content Creator
Community Affairs Manager
Marketing Manager – SEO
Community Engagement Specialist
Associate Director of Communications
Manager, Advocacy Communication
Lead Communications Specialist / Marketing
Internal Communications Strategist
Assistant Director of Communications, College of Arts & Letters
Director of Communications
Membership Sales Executive
SALARY: $70,000+ FULL COMPENSATION PACKAGE
LOCATION: EAST COAST OR CHICAGO AREA PREFERRED
LOCATION: EAST COAST OR CHICAGO
Director of Marketing
SALARY: $100,000+ FULL COMPENSATION
JOB TYPE: FULL-TIME, HYBRID
Communications Lead, Santander Auto
Team Lead – US Corporate Sustainability and Social Impact
Employee Relations Manager
Communications Manager, Government Affairs
Global Internal Communications Manager, Worldwide Customer Service Communications
HR Knowledge & Content Manager
Diversity Equity and Inclusion Specialist
Assistant Manager, Global Marketing
Digital Marketing Manager
Crisis Communications Manager
Executive Communications Lead – Customer Success
Internal Communications Director
Senior Director, Marketing Strategy
Brand Strategy Manager
Specialist, Global Communications
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 157 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Specialist, Global Communications will write and build communications for a variety of channels to reach key audiences and deliver against defined communications objectives. In this role, you will work closely with communication partners to create compelling content and unlock stories from around the organization. You will be a strong writer and storyteller who uses AP Style following established procedures but have an opportunity to continuously improve future communications. You will be familiar with the latest communication trends and be strong in producing content for large audiences and you will compile results to demonstrate progress toward measurable objectives.
- Receive instruction, guidance and direction from more senior level roles.
- Create content for multiple communications and manage campaigns or projects, advising business partners.
- Implement tactics within a communications plan based on company strategies.
- Developing business acumen to understand the company and its customers.
- Interact with peers in other global communications groups and share best practices.
- Deliver quality assignments on time.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent presentation, public speaking, and written communication skills
- Conceptual knowledge of fundamental communications theories, principles, and practices
- Understanding of and experience in using AP Style
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
New job listings updated daily. Click here to sign up for our newsletter to stay informed.