Marketing & Events Manager (Marketing Lead Analyst – C13), VP, Client Engagement and Marketing, NAM Markets
With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and the Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of something exciting. From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward.
We are seeking a Sr. Planner Digital Marketing to join our team at the Nissan North Americas Headquarters in Franklin, TN.
Responsible for marketing of Aftersales Parts & Accessories Online eCommerce platform as well as other mobile and web marketing initiatives related to connected car and firmware over the air (FOTA) updates. Oversees site, dealer, and product marketing; defining full year plans, working cross functionally with Accessory Marketing, Service Marketing, Wholesale, Vehicle Connected Services, NESNA, and other stakeholders throughout the organization to define requirements and ensure strong ROI for any spend.
Job Functions include but are not limited to:
The following job function statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. The job function statements reflect expectations of the fully trained, proficient incumbent who meets all performance criteria.
- Manages cross-functional relationships with regard to marketing campaign and effectiveness for eCommerce and mobile web and FOTA updates in collaboration with Accessory Marketing, Service Marketing, Wholesale, Vehicle Connected Services, NESNA, and other stakeholders.
- Manages vendor relationship with eCommerce SEM provider to maximize PPC budgets and programs throughout the year, ensuring a high ROI.
- Creates and manages full year eComm marketing plan to drive increase in site visitors, cart conversion, and revenue. Works closely with third party vendors to create, deploy, and evaluate marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Responsible for increasing traffic to eCommerce sites through data and analytics Responsible for working with adjacent groups to help drive eCommerce effectiveness Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate. Manages Parts and Accessory online blog – including content calendar, posts, and reporting.
- Maintains Aftersales marketing and promotional calendar.
- Oversees contractor role responsible for outgoing marketing material creation, dealer training, and dealer engagement, and field facing contact for all ecommerce related activities.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager, Ecommerce and Digital Programs.
The following qualification statements reflect the minimum skills and abilities required of the qualified applicant.
Job Knowledge and Skill:
- Skilled in SEM, SEO, PPC, and best practices for all of these. Thorough understanding of web analytics, and ability to generate reporting to showcase site and marketing effectiveness.
- 6 or more years of SEO experience, and extensive knowledge of SEO best practices as well as Google AdWords experience. Specific understanding of Automotive eCommerce/Web presence preferred. Experience managing third party vendor relationships also preferred. Experience reporting to executive management, managing others and working cross functionally.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline (Business or Marketing preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of full Microsoft suite of products including Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word, other PC applications. Experience reporting on Google Adwords, and SEM tools (i.e. SEM Rush, Moz.com) a plus.
The physical requirements described below are representative of those an employee must normally meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Travel: Up to 25% day and overnight travel
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Drive your career forward and join the company leading the technology and business evolution of the automotive industry by applying today.
Nissan is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen for roles based in the United States and background screening for all positions.
All of us at Nissan – regardless of functional area or expertise – share a passion to design, manufacture, and sell high-performance vehicles. It is Nissan’s policy to provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, gender, military status, disability, or any other status protected by law. Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to provide proof of employment eligibility at the time of hire; Nissan uses E-Verify to validate employment eligibility.
Visa sponsorship for this position is not available at this time.**
NISSAN FOR EVERYONE
People are our most valuable assets, and diversity and inclusion are the key to maximizing the power of each individual member of our team. When everyone belongs, the power of NISSAN is undeniable. Our Corporate Diversity Initiative aims to improve business results by ensuring that our workplace and core businesses meet the unique needs of our employees and customer base.
Nissan is committed to creating a culture where everyone belongs and employees, customers, and partners feel respected, valued, and heard. We have over 10 Business Synergy Teams (BSTs) across the U.S. and Canada that connect employees – with shared characteristics or interests – build allies, and foster a company culture where all employees feel supported and included.
Nissan also values inclusion in all areas of our business as we strive to mirror the diversity of our customer base and the communities where we do business. We are committed to procuring innovative goods and services, retailing our products and communicating from a diverse perspective which will help us continue to offer our customers competitively designed, market-driven products.
Join us as we carry our commitment to diversity and inclusion into the future.
Franklin Tennessee United States of America
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Nissan is a global car manufacturer that sells a full line of vehicles under the Nissan and INFINITI brands. Nissan’s global headquarters in Yokohama, Japan, manages operations in four regions: Japan-ASEAN, China, Americas, and AMIEO (Africa, Middle East, India, Europe & Oceania). For more information about our products, services and commitment to sustainable mobility, visit nissan-global.com. You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn and see all our latest videos on YouTube.
New job listings updated daily. Click here to sign up for our newsletter to stay informed.