Ragan Communications, a multimedia publishing company that is #1 in its market, is looking for an outstanding journalist and creative thinker to join our team. The Writer/Editor will produce articles, video and conference content for our business-to-business brand that covers communications, marketing, wellness topics.
If you are interested in writing about employee communications, PR, wellness and marketing and are hard-working and resourceful, then this is the position for you. You’ll have the opportunity to write about compelling topics, interact with smart and interesting industry leaders, and create engaging content that drives traffic and ticket sales.
- Reporting and writing for Ragan web sites
- Analyzing and filtering key learnings from industry research
- Producing conference sessions and booking speakers
- Collaborating with marketing and digital teams to enhance brand offerings
If you consider yourself at the highest level with these key skills and attributes, then please apply:
- Project and time management
- Team player
Must have a minimum of 5 years reporting and writing experience. Please do not apply if you have not worked full-time in an editorial capacity for at least 5 years.
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits and Perks:
- 401(k) with a 6% employer match
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- Company paid disability and life insurance
- Parking, transit, and dependent care plan
- Generous paid time off, plus nearly 20 scheduled paid holidays
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Join our talented team of editors and writers at Ragan Communications, which is the publisher of PR Daily, Ragan.com, RaganWellness.com, Communications Week, and produces leading events, membership councils, subscription newsletters and more. If you like to write, have a nose for news and are interested in being a part of a fast-growing new brand, then consider joining the Ragan team!
New job listings updated daily. Click here to sign up for our newsletter to stay informed.