2022 workplace trends & insights: Building a hybrid future that works for everyone
More and more employees are clamoring for permanent changes to the ways they work.
Last year we saw improvements in organizations' willingness to implement new solutions that cater more directly to the needs of remote and hybrid workers. But decision-makers must now encourage employees to lean on technology for deeper, more effective productivity and social gains.
Workers report that not everyone in an organization is using the same tools, leading to communication challenges, and a lack of personal connections between coworkers.
What actions can comms pros take? What can your organization do to keep on-site, hybrid and remote teams engaged?
These are some of the questions explored in Beezy’s 2022 Workplace Trends & Insights Report. In a follow-up from last year’s research, the team surveyed 800 employees and IT managers to discover how organizations can navigate this fundamental shift in the modern workplace.
Topics covered include:
- Remote employees’ top pain points
- Employee desire for greater flexibility around work location
- Lack of camaraderie between coworkers and how to fix it in a remote setting
- Happiness, engagement and work-life balance
- Employees and IT managers turning to shadow IT for communication and collaboration
Download your free copy of this must-read report today.