Communications Benchmark Report 2021
Ragan’s annual Communications Benchmark Report, an exclusive study from Ragan’s Communications Leadership Council, is a deep dive into the data and an analysis of the major trends in the profession over the last 12 months.
During that time, comms pros have been called on to develop and distribute the message on new policies that affect internal and external stakeholders alike. Their role has become more vital as they helped keep their organizations focused and moving forward. They’ve seen their access to the C-suite increase throughout 2020, and they forged important new alliances with peers in other departments, including HR, finance and workplace wellness.
Culled from more than 750 respondents, the 32-page report is available in its entirety exclusively to members of the Communications Leadership Council. It covers:
- How the crises of 2020 impacted the discipline
- Communicators’ outlook and priorities for the next three years
- Communications budgets
- Technology trends and product rankings
- Trends in communications planning and measurement
- Crisis-communications policies
- Trends in both internal and external communications channels
- Team structures
- And lots more.
Download your copy of the exclusive Benchmark Survey Executive Summary today and get a crucial competitive advantage that will fuel your success for 2021 and beyond.