Do you ever wish you had access to the secrets of successful companies, enabling you to learn from their experience?
Here is your chance. This free guide reveals communication tactics from a university, a hospital and a pharmaceutical company.
These three case studies will afford you wisdom from divergent organizations that boosted email performance by mastering the metrics.
Through the guide you will learn:
- How Northern Illinois University figured out its messaging success, enabling it to tweak email programs with low engagement rates
- How popups, simplification and targeting keep corporate communications relevant at Bayer, the life sciences company
- What metrics help the hospital when working with internal clients in nursing, education, human resources and others
- What time of day might get your emails the most attention
- How segmenting boosts success
- How a system with clear analytics can reveal the way employees engage with email
- How NIU and Bayer segment audiences—and why you should, too
- The best places to create popups that will reduce the volume of email
- How email polls can boost engagement
Get ahead of the game. Download your FREE guide below.