New survey reveals workers’ attitudes and priorities about comfort and ergonomics, wherever they work.
If your employees’ workspaces are a cluttered, cramped or chaotic afterthought, your company could be in for a rude awakening.
In our era of widespread remote work, that uncomfortable truth could be costing your business dearly—in terms of productivity, morale and even retention. But how can you reverse this trend—and start giving employees the comfort they need and deserve?
Ergotron, in partnership with Ragan’s Workplace Wellness Insider, have produced a guide to help companies make a positive difference in their employees’ lives. In “The essential role of ergonomics in workplace wellness and employee retention,” you’ll learn how to provide substantive support for workers, who are grappling with skyrocketing levels of anxiety while struggling to avoid the deleterious effects of sedentary behavior. In the free guide, you’ll learn:
- What employees want and expect right now from their employers
- How to help employees move more throughout the day
- How workers feel about hybrid and remote work moving forward
- Whether it’s worthwhile to have a physical office space in a post-pandemic environment
- What, exactly, constitutes an “ergonomic” workspace
- How focusing on employee well-being can improve your retention and recruiting efforts
Download your free guide today to start making meaningful strides toward creating a happier, healthier workplace—and workforce.