Survey reveals email dominates, intranets get a rebirth, and return to the workplace is what employees want to hear most from employers right now.
COVID-19 has changed life as we know it, which has affected the job you do as a communicator.
So, where are you now—at this moment? What channels do you rely on more now than you did pre-pandemic? Of all the issues raging around us, what do employees want to hear about most?
To evaluate the current state of corporate communications, Ragan, in conjunction with PoliteMail, surveyed more than 350 communicators in early July 2020 for our “State of Corporate Communications” report.
Get the answers to the following questions in this revealing report:
- Which communication channels are you currently utilizing the most?
- Are you measuring your communications efforts?
- Which topics do employees want to know the most about right now?
- What percent of your workforce is currently working from home?
- How long do you anticipate work from home will remain?