Struggling with employee morale and retention? You’re not alone.
Workplace culture is complicated and tricky, and keeping track of every aspect can be difficult.
But it doesn’t have to be.
You can’t control everything, but you can control you. Studies show that great workplace culture starts with the people on top.
Find out why at Ragan’s Workplace Culture Webinar on Wednesday, Nov. 6, 2–3 p.m. Eastern time, and turn low morale into high retention and performance.
Join Abby Guthkelch of Workplace by Facebook as she breaks down why, in today’s world, businesses should be less of a “boss culture” and more of a “coach culture.”
You will learn:
- How to empower your workforce to engage with each other and with management
- Techniques for giving helpful feedback instead of just giving orders
- Ways to connect cross-functional teams to boost the customer experience
- Proven methods for improving internal communications
- How to think less like a boss and more like a coach
Get the techniques you need to get your organization feeling like a fun, positive workplace. Register for this can’t-miss webinar today.
You’ll also get access to all presentation slides and handouts, plus an on-demand recording for six months.
Sign up for the free webinar, and tune in with us Nov. 6.
5 Responses to “Workplace culture starts with the boss”
Apologies. Should be fixed now.
Link is broken; is there a recording of the session?
I’m asking our webinar maestro now. Thanks for your patience.
Hi Dianne – Try this link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1604574895302705923