Communicators must be adept at avoiding, preparing for and managing crises of all stripes. Reputation management, proper media training and combatting misinformation is just as critical as acting deftly during a big crisis. Attacks on your brand from outside parties, employee troubles within your own organization, slow simmering problems or DEFCON 1-level emergencies are all what the Crisis Leadership Network supports. For crucial insight and guidance, look no further than the Crisis Leadership Network.
Ragan’s Crisis Leadership Network is the resource you need before, during and post-crisis. As a Network member, you have access to an online members-only portal, all-access pass to the annual Crisis Management Conference, all-access pass to the Media Relations and Measurement Conference subscription to the Crisis Communications Briefing, access to research, data, case studies, checklists, tipsheets, articles and other resources, plus a peer-to-peer discussions and periodic invitations to bonus events like webinars and virtual workshops.
A monthly conference call with Network members and crisis experts keeps you in the know and allows you to share ideas and solutions in a trusted, safe environment. Twice-yearly Network meetings bring members together in a confidential setting to learn from one another. We’re the ultimate sounding board for communicators in a crisis or, better yet, looking to prevent one.
Our member calls and training opportunities focus on:
- Safeguarding and restoring reputation
- Preemptive crisis management
- Crisis simulation exercises
- Combatting misinformation
- Media training
- Change communications strategies
- Class action suits
- COVID communications
- Criminal or civil investigations
- Social media attacks
- Product recalls
- And much more
Membership is limited to those in a communications, marketing or human resources role. Member title must be senior manager or above. Sole practitioners or firms with less than five employees are not eligible.
Ragan’s Crisis Leadership Network is open to professionals at corporations, nonprofits, associations and agencies worldwide. The annual membership fee allows your entire organization to utilize all the benefits.
- Subscription to premium version of Crisis Communications newsletter
- Premium research and content on online portal
- Online Idea Exchange for members only
- Complimentary all-access ticket to the Crisis Management Conference in Fall 2021
- Complimentary all-access ticket to the Media Relations & Measurement Conference Spring 2021
- Free copy of Ragan’s Crisis Communications Guidebook (regularly $249)
- Concierge Service for member requests, large or small
- Online Training – crisis webinars and conferences
- Monthly conference call with members and facilitators
- Twice-yearly Member Meetings – 3 tickets per member organization
- Access to member resources are for your entire team and company
- 20% discount on online, virtual or on-site content help, strategy and other services from Ragan Consulting Group
- 15% discount on all Ragan conferences, awards and training
- Two one-hour media training sessions with a globally recognized media trainer
Crisis Leadership Network Members Include: The Aerospace Corporation, AARP, ADM, ADP, American Enterprise, Arch Capital Services Inc., Arizona Public Service Co., Astellas, BMC, Cargill Inc, CBRE, CF Industries, Citizens Property Insurance Corporation, Cognizant, COUNTRY Financial, Covanta, CSG, Domtar, Encompass Health, Entergy, Evergy, HealthLinc, Intel Corporation, Johns Manville, Microsoft Corporation, Moffitt Cancer Center, Novo Nordisk, Nutanix, Pittsburgh International Airport, PwC, Robert Half, Sunrise Banks, Tech Data Corporation, UKG and WPS Health.
If you’re already a member of the Communications Leadership Council, your membership in the Crisis Leadership Network is included. Not sure? Contact us now.
Become a Crisis Leadership Network Member today.
$4,995 a year
For questions about pricing and benefits, contact Shallon Blackburn at email@example.com.