Become a better writer and communicator with best-in-class training and resources.
Good writing seems to elude us all at times. Yet it is a competency and required skill to ensure success as communicators and brand builders.
We understand that crafting top-notch copy and developing the necessary techniques can be a long-term process. It takes years to master the ability to hook audiences, hold their attention and capture the results you seek.
We invite you to join our Writing Center membership community. As a member, you will gain access to on-going training courses, conferences and workshops, as well as a member portal with handy resources and the opportunity to ask an instruction specific questions.
The goal is simple: For you to master the art of exceptional writing and storytelling.
As a Writing Center member, you will get these unrivaled benefits:
- Free admittance to Ragan writing & storytelling events – 6 per year
- Members-only portal to view on demand sessions and past events
- Checklists, guides, tips sheets and articles available in the member portal
- Ask an Instructor: Members have exclusive access to Ragan’s writing instructors to get solutions to your writing challenges.
- 15% discount on all your entries in PR Daily’s Content Marketing Awards program
|Week of November 13, 2023||Member Office Hours||Ask Questions & Get Feedback||One-on-One Meeting|
|December 13, 2023||Ragan’s Writing Conference||Storytelling/
|January 2024||Member-Only Virtual Roundtable||Bring Your Questions and Challenges||Virtual Roundtable Discussion with Speaker|
|March 4, 11, & 18, 2024||AI Certificate Course||Understanding AI||3-Part Certificate Course|
|April 2024||Grammar Girl’s Beginning and Intermediate Guide to AP Style||Grammar/
|May 8, 15, 22, 2024||Writing Certificate Course||Writing Skill/
||3-Part Certificate Course|
|July 2024||Member-Only Virtual Roundtable||Bring Your Questions and Challenges||Virtual Roundtable Discussion with Speaker|
|September 2024||Writing Workshop||Creative Writing & Fundamentals||Virtual Workshop|
In the Member Portal
Members have a training portal offering videos, recorded sessions, tips sheets, guides, and writing best practices.
You’ll have access to more than 30 videos and on demand recordings of recent writing events and courses. Topics cover a range of skill building such as:
- Impactful ways to structure information for lasting impact
- Concise, targeted and easily understood writing techniques
- Incorporating persuasive elements into your writing
- Overcoming writer’s block and discovering your voice
- Storytelling structure to engage audiences
- Crafting strong headlines, teasers and leads
- Writing simpler, more direct sentences, and self-editing tips
- ESG storytelling techniques
- PR writing, content marketing, email best practices and more!
Membership Options For You
Here is a sampling of member companies:
Who is eligible for membership?
The Writing Center is perfect for those who spend at least half their time in:
- Public Relations
- Employee Communications
- Executive Communications
- Social Media
For questions or additional information, please contact
Head of Customer Service & Sales
Group, non-profit and government rates are available. Please contact Shallon Blackburn for details.