What do Southwest Airlines, Disney Parks, The Coca-Cola Company, Facebook and Microsoft have in common?
They’ve all hosted a Ragan conference or workshop at their training facilities. The benefits of hosting a Ragan conference are legion. But here are the five top reasons mentioned by our host companies:
- You receive complimentary registrations for your communication team
- You select the training topics. Those topics include: social media; visual communications and infographics; media relations; crisis communications; writing and editing, video, intranets, measurement, strategic internal communications and much more
- You work with the Ragan conference team to tailor the conference exactly to your needs
- You choose the time and duration of the events
- You showcase your company as a leader in corporate communications and corporate PR
Join these elite companies that have hosted Ragan events: ConEdison; AT&T; MasterCard; eBay; LinkedIn; Scripps Health; Mayo Clinic; Johns Hopkins; Land O’ Lakes; Con-way; SAS; Microsoft; The Coca-Cola Company; Southwest Airlines; Disney Parks; Sempra Energy; Kaiser Permanente; Children’s Hospital Colorado; Whole Foods; NASCAR; NASA and UPS.
Interested in hosting a Ragan event?
Please tell us more: