1. I see more of my smart phone than I do of my children.
2. I actually consider how the lady at the drive-thru window “messaged” the fact that they were out of fries.
3. I spend almost as much time viewing the source code of a website as I do consuming the actual content.
4. I see the likes of Tiger Woods sex scandals through the prism of crisis communications, and not for the sheer entertainment of it all.
5. I get confused when I don’t see a “Share This” widget when leafing through the morning newspaper.