1. You pin at least a half dozen recipes daily, but you can’t remember the last time you cooked a real meal.
2. You’re single, but have at least 100 wedding-related pins.
3. You look aimlessly for the “scroll to top” button on Facebook.
4. You have pinned or re-pinned at least a half dozen photos of Ryan Gosling. (Side note: He’s not that cute people.)
5. You are so obsessed with creating the “picture-perfect house” on Pinterest that you can’t remember the last time you cleaned your real house.
6. Two words: electronic hoarder
7. You spend more time pinning to your weight loss inspiration board(s) than actually working out.