Here are those things, broken into four categories:
1. Phone journalists when you know they’re on deadline.
2. Be unprepared for questions when pitching a reporter.
3. Miss a deadline.
4. Spam journalists with the same release, with no consideration of what they actually want.
5. Fail to provide interesting, exciting, and high-resolution images for stories.
6. Delete negative comments on blog post or Facebook pages.
7. Focus on numbers, not engagement.
8. Not bother monitoring conversation.
9. Share nothing but links to offers and your own website.
10. Not familiarize yourself with analysis tools.