Creating consistent and helpful blog content is a great way to build community and trust around your brand. But cranking out daily content is a challenge.
How can you keep the blog post ideas flowing, make sure the content is fresh, and prevent yourself from rehashing the same old topics?
Here are some ideas to get you started (or keep you going):
Visuals and multimedia
1. Do a screencast with Screenr of your product and share it on your blog.
2. Show a step-by-step guide on how to do something in a screencast, how-to video, or show the steps in a series of photos.
3. Create a music video for your company and post it on the blog.
4. Share a cartoon, or create an original one.
Tips and how-to posts
5. Write a how-to article. Give instructions with screenshots or photos on the steps someone needs to follow to do something that’s relevant to your audience.
6. Point out common mistakes in your industry, and offer solutions on how to fix or avoid them.
7. Offer a list of benefits for doing something.
8. Share a list of some things to avoid.