Complaints from angry customers. Legal snafus. Nonexistent engagement on a post you labored over for hours.
A lot of things can leave a social media pro feeling defeated. But some moments make it all worthwhile.
Take these, for example:
1. When a celebrity retweets you and you try not to feel too starstruck
2. Being able to show—in dollars—the overwhelming success of your last campaign
3. Crafting the perfect witty post that has you laughing at your desk
4. Seeing your content truly resonate with your audience and remembering why you became a communicator
5. Getting to learn from experts and network with peers at Amazon’s Seattle office during the Social Media & Digital Communications Conference
Join us on July 24–25 for two days of information-packed sessions led by communicators at Amazon, TED, Starbucks, Southwest Airlines and more.
You’ll learn proven strategies to craft more engaging content, win the hearts of audiences and have a lot more victories to celebrate each day.
Don’t delay—this conference is likely to sell out.