Baystate Health had quite a year.
Its annual report delivers an overview in a clean presentation that’s easy to navigate. The HTML format allows for mobile access, and online videos enhance the reporting.
That straightforward approach has garnered Baystate Health top honors in the Best Electronic Publication category of Ragan’s 2013 Health Care PR and Marketing Awards.
- 43,003 patients admitted for care.
- 143,070 cases of patients seeking emergency care.
- 34,444 surgeries at Baystate Health facilities.
- 1.3 million outpatient visits, including home visits.
- 4,644 births at Baystate Health: Baystate Medical Center (4,182) and Baystate Franklin Medical Center (462).
- 128,605 home visits by Baystate Visiting Nurse Association and Hospice nurses.
- 13,482 home visits by Baystate Home Infusion & Respiratory Services respiratory therapists and nurses.
Images enhance reports of new facilities such as:
- Baystate Medical Center, a nearly $300 million, 641,000-square-foot clinical facility.
- An Emergency & Trauma Center, which at 75,000 square feet is nearly four times the size of the former emergency department.
- A Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, which began welcoming patients in January 2013. The unit features seven private rooms, offering increased privacy and including parent sleep space.
Congratulations to the team at Baystate Health—including Patricia Gagnon, Jennifer Faulkner, Susan Burton, Kent Spiry, and Ron Henry—for taking home the top prize in this category.
Want to get recognized for your hard work? Find out about Ragan and PR Daily’s award programs here.