After two years of pandemic that tested us all, communicators are looking back on the work they’ve accomplished with pride and preparing for what comes next. Ragan’s fourth annual Communications Benchmark Report, surveying nearly 1,000 communicators from across a broad spectrum of industries, sheds light on what these professionals think comes next.
From how they’re focusing on DE&I, ESG and wellness initiatives to the obstacles that keep them from achieving more, communicators shared their responses on a broad range of topics that will help you better understand industry trends and set your priorities for the year ahead.
The full 55-page Benchmark Report is available only to members of the Communications Leadership Council and includes in-depth analysis, forecasts for the year ahead and recommendations. But you can read the executive summary for free as a taste of the insights of the full survey.
See how your peers are taking on the biggest issues in the industry today, including:
- The future of hybrid work, and the challenges it poses for communicators.
- How The Great Resignation is affecting comms.
- The skill training professionals are emphasizing in the year ahead.
- How DE&I priorities are evolving.
- The most effective channels for internal and external communications.
- How communicators are measuring the success of their work.
- What new wellness benefits companies are offering.
- And much more.
Download your copy of the exclusive Benchmark Survey Executive Summary today and see how your communication efforts measure up. To obtain a full copy of Ragan’s 2021 Communications Benchmark Report become a member of the Communications Leadership Council. Click here for more details.