Social media is a pillar of marketing success, but building your organization isn’t only about external engagement.
It’s just as important to consider your organization’s internal social network if you want to see business success.
The goal is to reach new customers while keeping your current customers satisfied and coming back, but none of that would be possible without an engaged and collaborative workforce.
Learn how to improve workplace culture, boost employee morale and watch your company thrive by attending our free webinar, “Driving Business Outcomes Through Enterprise Social.”
Tune in on June 26 from 1–2:15 p.m. Central time to hear from Luc Feuvrier-Danziger and Michael Holste of Microsoft’s Yammer. You’ll learn how to:
· Use enterprise social to align the workforce and co-create culture
· Build dedicated spaces for open sharing, discovery, learning and innovation
· Change behavior and meet corporate initiatives through open discussion and events
· Streamline departmental processes and create communities of knowledge
· Connect a diverse and distributed workforce with enterprise social
You’ll also get access to all presentation slides and handouts, as well as an on-demand recording for six months.