How communicators can bolster engagement and serve up targeted content
Mark your calendars for a free, enriching event that will help make your job a bit easier.
The rise of remote work continues to present daunting corporate communication challenges. There’s a dizzying array of platforms, software and collaboration tools to choose from, and everyone has an opinion.
How can you make sense of it all? More importantly, how can you make it make sense for your colleagues companywide?
Internal communicators play a massive role in helping their organizations survive the profound upheaval every business is grappling with right now. But it’ll take a smart strategy to shepherd your company through the ongoing digital transformation.
If engaging employees and serving up relevant content are important to you and your career, join Ragan and Beezy for a practical, free webinar to learn about:
- Targeting content: How to deliver the right message to the right people. Publish internal news according to the needs and profiles of individual employees.
- Establishing control: How to collaborate and share content across your business—while using workflows to gain control and get approval from internal experts.
- Creating greater engagement: How to radically improve employee engagement with personalized, visual, relevant and interactive messages.
Attendees will also receive:
- A crisis communications playbook: “When Emergency Strikes, Navigate it Right.”
- A 2021 Digital Workplace Trends & Insights Report.
- Free guides, including, “How to Create a Better Employee Experience in Microsoft 365 with Beezy,” “Microsoft Teams: How it Fits into Your Digital Workplace,” and “Beezy + Microsoft Viva = Better Together.”
Attendees will also receive all slides and handouts from the event, and you’ll get access for your entire team to watch.
Register today, and mark your calendar for this excellent, enriching event.