The things that make the community of women in this category so qualified are numerous. So here goes. What makes someone a “Twitter badass”:
1. You tweet often and engage with those who reach out to you.
2. You offer relevant and timely tweets and content.
3. You’re kind and gracious to others—unless someone deserves it, then you stand up to that person.
4. You are a good connector to others online and quick to make introductions.
5. You care more about others than yourself. This is true of the #BA75 community—a common but real thread.
6. You don’t like it when David Letterman says he doesn’t get Twitter. Come on, Dave! Even Betty White gets it.