Black Friday and Cyber Monday may have passed, but there’s still plenty of time left for consumers to shop for the holidays. Brand managers, don’t slack on your marketing game just yet.
Between your website, email marketing and social media campaigns, there are many ways to encourage consumers to buy your products and services in the next couple of weeks.
An infographic from Mainstreethost provides interesting statistics on consumers’ holiday shopping behavior. Here are a few:
- Ninety-two percent of shoppers will research and/or buy gifts online this year.
- Fifty-one percent of shoppers research online before they make an in-store purchase.
- More than half (55 percent) of brand managers say email is their No. 1 holiday marketing channel.
- Eighty percent of online shoppers and 71 percent of in-store shoppers say emailed offers spur them to buy.
- Two-thirds of consumers say they would be likely to share a digital coupon on Facebook during the holidays.
- Sixty-three percent of consumers say they would be likely to share a link to a holiday contest on social media.
Take a look at the infographic for more: