Most of us like to know what our peers are up to.
We like to know whether we’re the only ones trying a certain type of marketing campaign or facing a specific challenge.
Lucky for us, an infographic from Act-on.com shares some insight into the technology and campaigns most marketers use, as well as the challenges they face.
Take a look:
The most common marketing challenges:
- Lack of budget to launch more programs (46 percent)
- Lack of resources to manage campaigns (39 percent)
- Implementing effective social media strategies (34 percent)
Top three campaigns marketers launch:
- Email marketing (75 percent)
- Social media (71 percent)
- Events and tradeshows (57 percent)
The most used marketing technology:
- Email marketing (77 percent)
- Social media (72 percent)
- Website visitor tracking (51 percent)
[FREE DOWNLOAD: Keep your cool in a crisis with these 13 tips]
Check out the full graphic for more: