Video is quickly becoming the hot new form of content. An infographic from Shortstack predicts video will claim 67 percent of all Web traffic by 2017.
Does your organization produce videos? Do you know whether you should use YouTube or Vimeo? Have you tried Vine or Instagram?
If you’re just starting to dabble in video, this infographic is a helpful starter guide. It provides a quick rundown of each video social network, as well as the pros and cons of each. Here are a few examples:
Vimeo: “YouTube’s hipper, more attractive cousin.”
- Pro: Vimeo is known for aesthetically pleasing, professional-quality videos.
- Con: To promote your brand on Vimeo, you must pay for a pro account.
Vine: “Twitter’s answer to YouTube.”
- Pro: Vine is quickly growing, and already has more than 40 million users.
- Con: Marketing on Vine can be hit or miss, as most videos don’t gain much traction.
Instagram: “Instagram is all about sharing photos and videos edited by digital filters.”
- Pro: Instagram connects to many other social networks, which makes sharing easy.
- Con: Instagram is best for B2C marketing, so B2B companies may want to try another network.
Take a look at the graphic for more on these social networks and others: