What will you get your dad for Father’s Day this year?
If you’re planning to get him a tie, you may want to reconsider. While it may be a classic gift, 65 percent of dads would rather receive no gift than a tie.
If you’re stumped for ideas, take a look at this infographic by IMGrind. It offers some insight into what dads really want for their special day. Take a look:
- Eighty-four percent want an iPad.
- Eighty-seven percent want dinner with family.
- Eighty-two percent want a state-of-the-art TV.
Here are a few other interesting facts about Father’s Day:
- One in four sons won’t buy their dad a gift.
- One in five daughters will buy their dad a tech gadget.
- Fifty-seven percent of children will spend $50 or less on a Father’s Day gift.
Take a look at the graphic for more: