If your organization wants to reach 10 times as many people on social media, increase Web traffic and drive more sales all at once, there is a simple solution: Get your employees to be brand advocates.
In a world where only 14 percent of people trust advertising, but 92 percent trust people they know, getting employees to promote your organization is a powerful strategy.
An infographic from Social Chorus explains why employees can be your best brand advocates. Here are just a few reasons:
- Employees can reach 10 times as many people than your organization can.
- Content employees share receives eight times the engagement of content an organization shares.
- Traffic sparked by employee advocates converts more than twice as fast as traffic from traditional marketing tactics.
- More than 50 percent (53 percent) of changes in sales correlate with changes in the number of employee advocates.
- Employees are twice as trusted as C-level executives.
- A 12 percent increase in brand advocacy can double your revenue growth rate.
Those are pretty strong reasons to encourage employees to share your organization’s content. What are you waiting for?
[FREE GUIDE: 6 steps to crafting an internal social media plan]
See more ways employee advocates can help your business below: