If your organization wants to reach 10 times as many people on social media, increase Web traffic and drive more sales all at once, there is a simple solution: Get your employees to be brand advocates.
In a world where only 14 percent of people trust advertising, but 92 percent trust people they know, getting employees to promote your organization is a powerful strategy.
An infographic from Social Chorus explains why employees can be your best brand advocates. Here are just a few reasons:
- Employees can reach 10 times as many people than your organization can.
- Content employees share receives eight times the engagement of content an organization shares.
- Traffic sparked by employee advocates converts more than twice as fast as traffic from traditional marketing tactics.
- More than 50 percent (53 percent) of changes in sales correlate with changes in the number of employee advocates.
- Employees are twice as trusted as C-level executives.
- A 12 percent increase in brand advocacy can double your revenue growth rate.
Those are pretty strong reasons to encourage employees to share your organization’s content. What are you waiting for?
See more ways employee advocates can help your business below: