Pitchin’ and Sippin’ with Ragan’s CEO
Diane Schwartz shares about cultivating meaningful relationships with reporters, the rise of ‘mixternal’ relations, and the future of PR.
What does the future hold for comms pros?
On a recent episode of Lexie Smith’s Sippin’ and Pitchin’ podcast, Ragan CEO Diane Schwartz shared predictions on where she sees the industry headed. She offers guidance on rising trends, such as mastering ‘mixternal’ messaging and maintaining a healthy culture amid ongoing uncertainty, as well as smart media relations tactics that stand the test of time.
In the episode, you’ll also learn about:
- Diane’s career path, from being a reporter for a daily newspaper to becoming the CEO of Ragan Communications.
- Ragan’s services, brands, awards and events.
- How Ragan covers topics and stays on top of the latest industry news.
- How readers can become contributors to PR Daily, Ragan.com and Raganwellness.com. Diane discusses what topics are top-of-mind for us right now and how to pitch ideas for the sites.
- Dramatic post-pandemic changes in the PR industry, and what we should expect in the future.
- Solid tips for cultivating substantive relationships with reporters and members of the media.
Listen to the full episode below. You can also get the full transcript here.
Ragan.com Daily Headlines
3 ways to maximize podcast advertising
Social MediaPaige Borgman, Haley Hartmann & Natalie Wanner