5 Proven Tips for Communicators to Create a Successful Sales Kickoff
In partnership with ...
Internal Communications • Marketing • Sales • External Communications
Sales kickoffs (SKOs) are one of the most critical events on any company’s calendar. SKOs help build excitement around the sales process and ensure the entire organization understands the priorities and roadmap for the year ahead. Successful sales kickoffs have the internal communications teams involved to create campaigns around the theme and incorporating taglines in ongoing communications.
As organizations continue to grow their remote workforces, and teams stretch across the globe, hosting in-person-only SKOs has become both economically and environmentally unsustainable. How can you as a communication professional build sales engagement, educate internal audiences and reach a global team in a hybrid format?
Watch this Free webinar from Intrado Digital Media and Ragan Communications for a conversation about hybrid SKOs and the role communicators can take to engage and motivate a global workforce. Our panel of experts will share proven strategies to drive successful communication through digital and in-person channels.
In this FREE webinar, you will learn how to:
- Choose a memorable SKO theme
- Increase employee engagement
- Support retention and productivity
- Create interactive content
- Measure SKO success
- Collaborate with internal comms, external comms and sales teams for true success
|Intrado Digital Media is an innovative, cloud-based, global technology partner to clients around the world. Our solutions connect people and organizations at the right time and in the right ways, making those mission-critical connections more relevant, engaging and actionable.|
WHO SHOULD WATCH THIS WEBINAR?
You should watch this FREE webinar recording if you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas:
Internal Communications • Marketing • Sales • Business Development • External Communications
CService@Ragan.com or by calling 800-878-5331.
Free Webinar On Demand FAQ
How do I access the on-demand recording?
- Once you order the on-demand product, you will receive a registration link.
- Instructions are e-mailed immediately after you complete your online registration form.
- If you order by phone, the registration link will be sent via e-mail from a customer service representative.
What should I do if I don't receive an order confirmation or registration link?
- Check your SPAM or junk mail folder. Occasionally the email is mistaken for SPAM.
- Make sure you check the e-mail account provided during registration.
- Contact Ragan customer service: 800.878.5331 or email@example.com.
Who do I contact if I have trouble accessing the on-demand recording?
- Ragan Communications customer service: 800.878.5331 or firstname.lastname@example.org.