AI CERTIFICATE COURSE FOR COMMUNICATORS AND MARKETERS
AI CERTIFICATE COURSE
October 11, 18, 25 • 1-3 p.m. ET
Register for this three-part certificate series to elevate your communications plans, posts and performance using today’s leading AI tools.
Supercharge omnichannel copy generation • Increase productivity • Streamline workflows • Save time • Improve reporting, storytelling and communications • Create marketing copy, social media and thought leadership content faster • Learn from practice use cases • Boost creativity • Elevate strategy
AI is already changing the game for communicators and marketers. As investments in creativity are slashed, budgets reallocated and a preponderance of social media channels emerge, communicators and marketers need to master the art of AI-generated comms in order to keep up and succeed.
In this workshop series, attendees will not only learn how to use AI tools, but to leverage them to develop top-notch media pitches, blog posts, internal and external email communications, social media copy, reports, graphics and more.
Our instructors will dive deep into the most prominent emerging AI tools and software for communications professionals, guiding participants in the use and mastery of ChatGPT, Bard, Jasper, DALL-E, Midjourney and other tools. You’ll leave equipped with the knowledge needed to incorporate AI into marketing and communications workflows, generate big ideas, develop top-quality written and visual assets, and navigate the legal and ethical side of utilizing these tools.
The brightest minds at the intersection of AI, comms and marketing will explore how these disciplines can unite to help professionals take their careers and organizations to the next level. Our curriculum, classroom collaboration and instructors will help future-proof your communications and step into the AI-powered future.
CLASSROOM MATERIALS (Exclusive for Attendees):
- The Ultimate Guide to AI Marketing
- The AI Terms Cheat Sheet for Marketers and Communicators
- AI for Content Marketing: The Blueprint
- AI Trends in Marketing Communications: The Complete Evolution
- How AI Advances Affect Email Tactics
Join to leverage AI as a competitive differentiator that dramatically improves your communications and marketing efficiencies, content and results. You’ll receive assignments, a certificate of completion and an AI plan you can tailor to your organization.
AI can dramatically enhance your communications capabilities, freeing you up to maximize your time on creative ideation and innovation. In this workshop, we’ll take a top-level journey into the world of advanced AI strategies used for generating writing and images for different types of marketing and communications content. Communicators and marketers will learn how ChatGPT “thinks,” and how to engage with this and other conversational AI tools to craft compelling marketing copy, social media posts, email newsletters, website content and more that resonate with diverse audiences and drive tangible results. This workshop will cover:
- Strategic insights: How to use AI as a building block for strategy, differentiate your messaging with customization and strike a balance between authenticity and automation in brand storytelling.
- Generating tailored messaging: How to leverage the power of GAI to develop strategic messaging that resonates with specific audience segments, both internal and external.
- Examples and inspiration: Real-world case studies of successful AI-driven marketing campaigns and their impact on audience engagement.
- Exploring the possibilities: Practical applications through workshops on generating captivating blog posts, newsletters, social media updates, and website copy using the best writing prompts.
- SEO and conversational AI: Discovering whether ChatGPT and Bard could impact Google Search and how to incorporate AI to level up your SEO game.
- AI tools for communicators — benefits and best practices.
- Set up a free ChatGPT account (class demos will be on ChatGPT 3).
- Draft a sample email newsletter and social media post using the prompts shared in module 1.
In this hands-on workshop designed for communicators and marketers, attendees will explore the transformative power of AI in crafting compelling, high-performance marketing messages and content. The session will delve deep into the practical side of AI-powered writing and image generation tools, equipping participants with the skills to create persuasive copy and eye-catching assets that resonate with their target audience, enhance brand storytelling and incite audiences to take action. Participants will learn:
- Endless possibilities: The many applications of AI-powered content in marketing communications.
- Practical tactics: Leveraging AI-driven writing tools such as Bard and ChatGPT and image-generation tools to generate engaging marketing copy, social media posts, email campaigns and website content that captivates and retains customers and drives clicks and purchases.
- Visualization magic: How AI tools such as Dall-E can help you generate images that you can use in your marketing and communications.
- Honing your craft: Optimizing writing with to generate ideas, refine content and streamline the writing workflow for high-quality copy.
- Unlocking originality: Infusing creativity and customization into your AI-powered output to craft brand marketing stories that resonate and account for essential aspects of human psychology that AI may miss.
- Refining for authenticity: Tailoring AI-generated content and graphics to match brand tone, style and personality for consistent messaging and audience engagement.
- Create a fun graphic for your brand’s social media channels — and come prepared to discuss the resulting creative and ethical concerns next week.
In the final module of this course, we'll explore the sticking points every communicator encounters: tracking the performance of AI-generated campaigns and avoiding any legal pitfalls. You'll gain insights into leveraging AI for communication measurement and data-driven decision-making, while also addressing challenges and risks such as copyright, bias, misinformation and legal issues, to establish a generative AI policy for your organization. Find out how to navigate:
- Getting results: Strategically incorporating AI in your communication efforts to improve outcomes and stand out amid the noise, reach customers and leveraging insights to measure those results and make data-driven decisions.
- Avoiding pitfalls: Navigating potential challenges and risks related to AI, including copyright, bias, misinformation, legal and security issues and audience backlash.
- Success from the outset: Formulating a comprehensive generative AI policy to ensure ethical and compliant AI usage within your organization.
- Do’s and don’ts: Ethical considerations in using AI for content generation and maintaining a human touch in marketing.
- Gauging performance: Measuring the effectiveness of AI-generated content and iterating for continuous improvement.
Join us in this insightful session to elevate your strategic storytelling and communication prowess, while also navigating the legal considerations and challenges that come with embracing AI in your professional journey.
President, Founder, Author—Content at Scale, Content Hacker
Julia McCoy is an 8x author, known for her expertise in content marketing and building a 100-person writing agency. With expertise in AI-assisted content marketing, entrepreneurship and business-building, she’s the creator behind Content Hacker and has spoken virtually and in person over 200 times in the last 10 years. Finding ChatGPT unable to craft high-integrity long-form content, Julia reviewed over 10 AI tools and drilled their founders with no luck before she found and fell in love with Content at Scale in January of 2023. In addition, she's a business content strategist at Content Hacker and an expert columnist at Search Engine Land.
CTO and owner—2toLead
Richard Harbridge is the Chief Technology Officer and an owner at 2toLead. Harbridge works as a trusted advisor with hundreds of organizations, helping them understand their current needs, their future needs, and what actions they should take to grow and achieve their bold ambitions.
Harbridge remains hands-on in his work and has led, architected, and implemented hundreds of business and technology solutions that have helped organizations transform both digitally and organizationally. Harbridge has a passion for helping organizations achieve more; whether it is helping an organization build beautiful websites to support great content and social strategy, or helping an organization leverage emerging cloud and mobile technology to service better their members or the communities that they serve.
Harbridge is an author and an internationally recognized expert in Microsoft technology, marketing, and professional services. As a sought-after speaker, Harbridge has often had the opportunity to share his insights, experiences, and advice on the digital workplace, Intranets, collaboration, social networking, ROI, technology/process adoption, and Microsoft technologies at numerous industry events in around the globe. When not speaking at industry events, Harbridge works with Microsoft, partners, and customers as an advisor to business and technology, and serves on multiple committees, leads user groups, and is a Board Member of the Microsoft Community Leadership Board.
Emerging Tech Lawyer, Principal—BBO Solicitors
Olubukola (Buki) Ogunsakin is the principal and head satoshi (thinker) at BBO Solicitors. She's an emerging tech lawyer primarily working with clients in emerging technology areas such as NFTs, metaverse, crypto/blockchain and artificial intelligence, as well as cybersecurity and data privacy. She's highly sought after by her clients due to her 20 years experience in strategy and project management. She is currently a Web3 legal Consultant with InterStellar Inc. and volunteers as director of strategy at E4E. Buki holds a bachelor's in law from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria and an Msc. in project management from Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota (SMU). She also holds an NFT Talents Certificate from the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management. She's also a Smart Contract Research Fellow and a Kleros Decentralized Justice Fellow. In addition, she's a Certified NFT Expert™ from the Blockchain Council and a Certified International Privacy Professional (CIPP/E). A member of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA), the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) and the Blockchain Nigeria User Group (BNUG), her clients include Floats Metaverse Systems, Apex Networks, Modish X and others. She also works under NDA with banks, fintechs and other organizations building Web3 platforms.
Director of Content—Ragan and PR Daily
Jess Zafarris is an author, content director, editor, journalist, social media engagement strategist and creator. Her 13 years of experience in this space have included such roles as the Director of Content at Ragan Communications, Audience Engagement Director at Adweek, and Content Strategist and Digital Content Director for Writer’s Digest and Script Mag. She moderated and emceed at events including Social Media Week and Brandweek, and presented at the Writer’s Digest Conference and State of Social. She is also the author of the etymology books WORDS FROM HELL (Hachette 2023) and ONCE UPON A WORD (Rockridge Press 2020) and an educational social media creator who speaks and creates entertaining content about word origins.
TOP 5 AREAS YOU’LL MASTER UPON COMPLETION:
- AI toolbox: Top 10 AI apps for communicators to increase productivity and results.
- Creativity and brainstorming: Easy AI techniques to generate winning ideas for newsletters, blogs, social media posts, landing page copy, emails and more.
- Writing and image creation: How to improve your writing skills, shorten writing time and create amazing images by mastering the latest AI prompts.
- Storytelling and SEO: Improving your storytelling for human audiences and your rankings for search engines with simple AI techniques.
- Strategy and measurement: Using AI to analyze data, extract insights and make smarter decisions for your comms strategies.
- Bonus: Navigating AI copyright, bias, misinformation, legal and security issues.
Top reasons to attend this virtual certificate course
- You’ll listen to and interact with the nation’s top AI experts.
- You’ll receive an AI Certificate.
- You’ll get access to all presentations and an on-demand recording of the course.
- You’re guaranteed extensive, how-to instruction you can use immediately.
- You can attend this immersive course in small segments over 3 weeks.
Secure your seat today for this renowned AI course offered by Ragan, and elevate your communications plans, posts and performance using today’s leading AI tools.
Ragan Insider Member
(Not an Insider? You can become one when registering!)
This advanced course is designed to help you enhance your strategic planning and content creation capabilities by leveraging the latest AI generation tools to help you produce better work, faster—so you get the results and recognition you deserve, along with the Certificate of Completion!
WONDERING IF YOU SHOULD ATTEND?
Here’s what past attendees have said about our last certificate course!
The AI certification took a topic that can be intimidating and made it exciting! Great leadership and skillful presentation.
Lots of direction I can use immediately to make a difference in my communications role.
The AI Course for Communicators is a great introduction for anyone looking to introduce themselves to AI tools. It really helps make you feel more comfortable integrating AI into your work and being open to all the amazing possibilities it offers. I left more excited about AI than hesitant to use it.
This certification inspired me to use AI in my work and home life and has already helped tremendously.