The must-attend event to help you effect positive change in your organization
The senseless killings of Ahmaud Arbery, George Floyd and Breonna Taylor have woken up our nation to the systemic racism that exists in our organizations and communities. Top companies are pledging to do better for their employees, customers and stakeholders—and they need communicators to help them lead the charge on this.
Your task now? Keep the pace of change even when the headlines shift and ensure your organization is going beyond just words to build awareness, advocate for justice and re-align your brand and mission. Join Ragan and your peers for this must-attend virtual conference on Sept 17-18 that will give you thought-provoking and immediately applicable training you need to be a better ally to marginalized groups in your organization and society as a large.
Your platform as a communicator is powerful: attend this Ragan conference and get the insights you need to create a better workplace and a more powerful brand.
Learn how to:
- Increase employee engagement around diversity training, programs and events
- Go beyond statements to become an effective ally to Black Lives Matter, as an organization and individual
- Understand how systematic racism and biases against BIPOC, women, disabled people and other marginalized groups show up in the workplace and combat their harmful effects
- Create a diverse, inclusive work environment that gives employees the support they need to achieve business goals
- Develop achievable goals and programs that move the needle on DEI and commit to continuous improvement
- Four Perspectives: The Workplace Experience of BIPOC and Other Marginalized Identities
- Unconscious Bias Training and Inclusive Language
- White Fragility: What it is and how to combat it
- Intersectionality in the workplace: How identities, privilege and oppression intersect
- Supporting the wellbeing of Black employees during a time of crisis and trauma
- Why DEI initiatives will help your employees and business thrive
- Create Change: How to set and measure DEI goals for continuous improvement
- How leaders and managers can advance diversity, equity and inclusion
- Betterment: How to Improve DEI transparency, address and respond to shortcomings and criticisms
- Embracing celebrations and milestones: Strategies to storytell and showcase employees year-round
- The communicator’s role in advancing more equitable hiring practices
- Measuring the effectiveness of your DEI efforts
- Creating and running successful employee resource groups
- Building a more accessible and ADA compliant employee experience
- Strategies to establish and maintain an inclusive culture during social distancing and remote work
- #MeToo and Beyond: Using communications to advance gender equality in the workplace
- Meeting the needs of different generations in the workforce and confronting ageism
- Allyship: What Black Lives Matter allies must do in organizations and as individuals
If you are interested in submitting a speaker proposal, please contact Meghan Madhavan at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Internal Communications • Employee Engagement • Diversity, Equity and Inclusion • HR Communications • Public Relations • Corporate Social Responsibility • Social Media • Corporate Culture • Media Relations • Wellness
|Early Bird Rates
|Ragan Insider Member Registration||$649.00||$749.00|
Phone registrations and group pricing: For group orders please contact our customer service team at 800-878-5331 or email@example.com
Join us as an event sponsor and meet your target audience, showcase your products, present thought leadership, generate leads and boost your brand.
Here are a few examples of opportunities we offer:
- Speaking sessions on our main agenda
- Lightning talks on our main agenda
- Pre-conference workshop sessions
- Bonus breakfast sessions
- One-on-one meetings
- Networking passes
- Marketing collateral and on-site branding
- Ragan and PR Daily Awards sponsorship
For questions related to event registrations, please contact:
Customer Service & Sales Manager
If you’re interested in sponsoring this event, please contact:
Sales & Client Relations Manager
For information on programming and speakers please contact:
Manager of Strategic Programming
VIRTUAL CONFERENCE FAQ
What is a Ragan Virtual Conference?
- A Ragan Virtual Conference is a live stream of our conferences. Our virtual conferences are streamed over the web at the time of the event. If you are unable to attend the virtual conference during its scheduled time an archived version will be made available to all virtual conference customers 3-7 business days after the event.
Can several people from my company login to the virtual conference at the same time?
- Yes. The virtual conference login you will receive will allow for multiple users inside your organization to access the stream at the same time.
Is the virtual conference accessible to both PC and MAC users?
- Yes. Since it is broadcast over the web, the webcast can be accessed on both MAC and PC.
- Mac OSX 10.4 or greater
- Intel-Based Macs Only
- Windows 10
- Internet Explorer 11.0 or better
The presentation sometimes stops and/or "freezes." What can be done?
- Because a webcast is a video stream, its ability to play without interruption, is dependent on your location and the amount of bandwidth you have available to you. When bandwidth drops down, you may experience brief buffering pauses. Outside of increasing your bandwidth, there is nothing you can do but wait for buffering to catch up. The event is being recorded and the on-demand recording will be made available to you after the event has concluded.
- If you have any questions or need to register by phone, please call customer service at 800.878.5331 or 312.960.4100.