Busting Well-Being Myths in the Workplace
Internal Communications • Employee Wellness • DE&I
Human Resources • Employee Engagement
As much as organizations prefer to keep things simple, employee well-being is complex, evolving and unique to each individual.
According to recent Limeade research, 47% of employees say problems in their personal lives affect their overall work performance. That’s why it is so important to amplify care for your employees by offering programs and activities—grounded in science—that can aid in personal improvement and increase performance.
Watch this Free webinar from Ragan and Limeade to learn the key factors influencing whole-person well-being and which of those factors we can actually change. Hear Limeade Institute expert Dr. Laura Hamill, Co-founder and Chief Science Advisor, bust the common myths about your workforce’s well-being and provide real-life examples and implications for the truth behind the myths.
If you play a role in improving employee culture and well-being, this free webinar is can’t-miss.
In this FREE Webinar, you will discover:
- How to look beyond physical well-being for the health of your workforce
- Ways that you can improve employee morale and boost retention in your organization
- How social determinants and identity play a significant role in well-being
- The critical way that organizational and social support play into well-being
- Technology solutions to help accelerate your efforts and measure engagement
|Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. It offers well-being, engagement and inclusion solutions that include industry-leading communications capabilities. Limeade’s solutions are mobile-first, grounded in science and help organizations reach all employees—no matter where they work.
WHO SHOULD WATCH THIS WEBINAR?
You should watch this FREE webinar if you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas:
Employee Well-being • Human Resources • Corporate Benefits • Internal Communications • Employee Communications • DE&I • Corporate Communications • HR Communications • Employee Engagement • Employee Experience • Inclusion
CService@Ragan.com or by calling 800-878-5331.
Free Webinar on Demand FAQ
How do I access the on-demand recording?
- Once you order the on-demand product, you will receive a registration link.
- Instructions are e-mailed immediately after you complete your online registration form.
- If you order by phone, the registration link will be sent via e-mail from a customer service representative.
What should I do if I don't receive an order confirmation or registration link?
- Check your SPAM or junk mail folder. Occasionally the email is mistaken for SPAM.
- Make sure you check the e-mail account provided during registration.
- Contact Ragan customer service: 800.878.5331 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who do I contact if I have trouble accessing the on-demand recording?
- Ragan Communications customer service: 800.878.5331 or email@example.com.