Budgets/Resources • The New Workplace • Trends • Tools/Tech
Companies around the world have transformed the way they work to adapt to a new reality and communicators have been front and center in this transformation. What worked well for communicators and what hindered their efforts? And what key areas do communicators need to focus on now? Find out on during this free Ragan webinar unveiling the findings of the Global State of Internal Communications Survey.
ContactMonkey conducted the Global State of Internal Communications Survey to learn how internal communications has changed, and the goals and challenges internal communicators foresee in the months and years ahead. From engaging remote employees, to enabling the adoption of a digital workplace, internal communicators have had a whirlwind of a year. Watch this webinar to gain insights on the persistent obstacles, new focus areas, and rising trends that will define internal communications in the years to come. It’s also an opportunity to hear from a fellow internal communicator on her experience over the past year and plans for the future.
During this fast-paced, information packed webinar you will hear from Tammie Dodson, Senior Manager of Corporate Communications at ADTRAN and Maithili Jha, Senior Digital Marketing Manager with ContactMonkey, as they share results uncovered in ContactMonkey’s Global State of Internal Communications Survey.
During this Webinar, you’ll discover:
- Key trends shaping internal communications in 2021
- Top goals and challenges of internal communicators
- Most valuable tools and technology for employee communication
- Leadership approach and strategy for internal communications
- Internal comms budgets and KPIs
- The state of the workplace in a post-pandemic work
- Future outlook for organizations as they return to the office
- Real-life examples and anecdotes from a fellow internal communicator
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH:
|ContactMonkey is an internal communications and employee engagement tracking solution that integrates into Outlook and Gmail inboxes. We built our tool to help internal communicators transform employee newsletters into a two-way communication channel.|
Use ContactMonkey to create, send, track, and measure employee feedback and the effectiveness of your corporate communications. Build beautiful employee newsletters with the easy-to-use template builder, manage company events from your inbox, gather honest employee feedback with various surveys and eNPS, and measure internal communications ROI with comprehensive metrics.
Top reasons to watch this webinar
- You'll get access for you and your entire team to watch.
- You'll have access to the recording for 12 months.
WHO SHOULD WATCH?
You should watch this FREE webinar if you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas:
Internal Communications • Employee Communications • Executive Communications • Corporate Communications • HR Communications • Employee Engagement • Employee Experience
CService@Ragan.com or by calling 800-878-5331.
Free Webinar On Demand FAQ
How do I access the on-demand recording?
- Once you order the on-demand product, you will receive a registration link.
- Instructions are e-mailed immediately after you complete your online registration form.
- If you order by phone, the registration link will be sent via e-mail from a customer service representative.
What should I do if I don't receive an order confirmation or registration link?
- Check your SPAM or junk mail folder. Occasionally the email is mistaken for SPAM.
- Make sure you check the e-mail account provided during registration.
- Contact Ragan customer service: 800.878.5331 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who do I contact if I have trouble accessing the on-demand recording?
- Ragan Communications customer service: 800.878.5331 or email@example.com.