We know that the pandemic has heightened the need for companies to communicate clearly and effectively with their employees. But wouldn’t you love to know how your industry peers are performing in terms of messaging?
This historic moment begs several questions:
- How effective are internal comms team at this pivotal juncture?
- Has the dramatic expansion of digital workplace communication created a golden age for internal comms—or a chaotic mess?
- Are companies still struggling to reach and engage a workforce that may never return to pre-pandemic norms?
- Are businesses already forgetting the lessons they learned about the benefits of strong internal communications?
- How should comms pros measure success in a post-pandemic environment?
Staffbase’s new guide, “The Staffbase Internal Communications Maturity Assessment,” offers a rare peek behind the curtain by sharing crucial benchmarking data you can use to inform, fuel and augment your own work. Based on responses of more than 800 internal communicators and how they ranked their orgs in four main categories—strategize, communicate, engage and optimize—you’ll learn the state of internal comms. Although the average score was 4.93 out of 10, learn which areas fared the best and worst and how you’d rate your organization.
You’ll also glean:
- How your company’s comms efforts stack up to your competitors.
- How to grade your own messaging efforts by measuring them in relation to the standard of excellence represented by the IC Strategy Model.
- Which aspects of internal comms tend to lag, and where the most opportunities to improve are.
- And much more.
Download your free guide today, and get an honest assessment of how much impact your internal communications are making on the business.